CurlTalk

Hello!

AliLindseyAliLindsey Posts: 44Registered Users
Well, I'm not really new but it's been awhile. I've been a member here for around seven years. I was CurlyGirl for a long time then I was Strawbery_Curlz. Recently I had to change my email service. I forgot my password here so I just registered again. Sooooo, I once again have a new name. I plan on sticking with this one for good. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'm really glad to be back. I love this place! :-)
combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

used to be CurlyGirl then Strawberry_Curlz

Comments

• AliLindseyAliLindsey Posts: 44Registered Users
    test
    combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

• briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Welcome back :D Love the avatar!!!
    .png
    Thanks! :-)

double post!

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,440Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We're glad you're back!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • RaindiamondsRaindiamonds Posts: 218Registered Users
    welcome back
    My hair is naturally curly,very long thick corkscrew curls that are 3Braindiamonds.gif
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fraindiamonds%2F" class="Popup
    will add more curl pics soon,thx