i updated my album ..twice check it out..

coilyluv08coilyluv08 Posts: 13Registered Users
hello everyone...i Updated my album twice..lol . im like 3 months into natural ..after transitioning for about 9 months..wow i cant believe it..
Ive been gone for a minute.. but im BACK!!! between school and work... i hadnt had time..to update..but i made sum time..lol ill prob update again in another 3 months..because that will be 6 months=half of 1 year.. of natural hair.. well hope you ladies can see my albums you all are inspirations to me whether relaxed natural, texturized or whatever you decide to do.. well enjoy the photos and feel free to comment..thankya and stay blessed everybody..thankya naturallycurly..i love this board..lata ladies..i got more hw to do..lol..
now: ALl natural..hair
chop on june 14, 2006
Goals:Healthy natural hair...
type 3c/4a
Updated on june 17,2005
Vitamins:hair skin and nails vitamins
msm, b12
MTG challenge on dec 28 http://public.fotki.com/honey04/ ps lucky..

Comments

• dsg-girlycurlydsg-girlycurly Posts: 343Registered Users
    coilyluv08 I'm sorta new to the natural journal and I'm working on learning how to upload pictures. I would love to see your albums, what is your password?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4A&B -- Henna and the entire Essential Balms product line; lately Carol's Daughter honey mimosa & black vanilla leave-in. Staple products are SheaMoisture, Aubrey Organics and Trader Joes Norish Spa conditioner, ACV and IC Fantasia Gel. I'm also Mixtress (I love making my own hair concoctions :glasses9:)

Be encouraged -- Cuzz Fuzz is what it Duzz!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/dsg373839/
  • Hairblogger â„¢Hairblogger â„¢ Posts: 564Registered Users
    Ypur hair looks really pretty!

What products are you using for definition?
    Right now I only use olive-oil as a leave-in and nothing else. I don't like a lot of products (I'm in treatment for Areata), but would like a few HG options for special occassions when my hair is under control.
    'Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book' devotee 4life!

Co-Wash: Aubrey O. HoneySuckleRose Cond.
    Poo: 1-2x ~monthly~ w/AO 'poo+Baking Soda
    DT: Honey + any Aubrey Condish
    Leave-Ins: Sheamoisture / RJML Cactus / KBBmilk!

[/COLOR]
  • coilyluv08coilyluv08 Posts: 13Registered Users
    well thankyou hairblogger..and dsg-girly&curlyi sent u a pm with my psworkd i was using bbd glass for when i shingled..well when i was trying to..lol..but now i mainly jus focus on moisturizing my hair...with shea butter and kemi oyl i also take vitamins.....the vitamins i do take are a hair,skin and nails vitamin by natures bounty and vitamin c with time release and enchinea and zinc..for overal health..with plenty i mean plenty of water...hope that helps...happy hair growing ladies..
    now: ALl natural..hair
    chop on june 14, 2006
    Goals:Healthy natural hair...
    type 3c/4a
    Updated on june 17,2005
    Vitamins:hair skin and nails vitamins
    msm, b12
    MTG challenge on dec 28 http://public.fotki.com/honey04/ ps lucky..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file