Looking for Coppola seller on Ebay

Raven CurlRaven Curl Registered Users Posts: 45
Can someone recommend a good Coppola Keratin Treatment Seller on Ebay? I want someone reputable but also pretty inexpensive if possible. Thanks so much!
Hair Type: mix of 2c/3a

Modified CG
Low poo-Organix Coconut
Co Wash-Suave Naturals Coconut
Leave-In-Suave Naturals Coconut or Deva leave-in
Styling-3 Sisters of Nature curling gelo, FSG, LA Looks sport gel

Comments

• audeoaudeo Registered Users Posts: 42
    I purchased what was advertised as Coppola twice from different ebay sellers. Once, I got Coppola, the other time I don't know what it was. Coppola is brown and the other stuff I got was a white creamy liquid. I tried it and it worked but who knows what kind it was. I don't mind trying other products, but I didn't like being mislead. The buyer had good reviews but doesn't seem to sell under the same name now. You also have to worry about the seller diluting the product when they put it in another bottle.

At any rate, the last time I ordered, I purchased from Frizzy2silky. They sell a 4 oz sealed bottle. Now, I know that I'm getting what I paid for.
  • Raven CurlRaven Curl Registered Users Posts: 45
    audeo wrote: »
    I purchased what was advertised as Coppola twice from different ebay sellers. Once, I got Coppola, the other time I don't know what it was. Coppola is brown and the other stuff I got was a white creamy liquid. I tried it and it worked but who knows what kind it was. I don't mind trying other products, but I didn't like being mislead. The buyer had good reviews but doesn't seem to sell under the same name now. You also have to worry about the seller diluting the product when they put it in another bottle.

At any rate, the last time I ordered, I purchased from Frizzy2silky. They sell a 4 oz sealed bottle. Now, I know that I'm getting what I paid for.

Thanks for the information. The info on Ebay says they are no longer a registered user.:dontknow: If anyone knows another reputable seller, I would love to know. Thanks!
    Hair Type: mix of 2c/3a

Modified CG
    Low poo-Organix Coconut
    Co Wash-Suave Naturals Coconut
    Leave-In-Suave Naturals Coconut or Deva leave-in
    Styling-3 Sisters of Nature curling gelo, FSG, LA Looks sport gel
  • audeoaudeo Registered Users Posts: 42
    Frizzy2silky.com is a website, not an ebay seller.
  • CupcakeCupcake Registered Users Posts: 68
    Raven Curl,

I have 4oz (sealed) of Coppola Keratin on sale for $85.00. Please PM me if you want it. I'm using a different brand now and this has not been used. Let me know if you are interested.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file