What's my hair?

MrTallMrTall Posts: 1Registered Users
What type do you reckon my hair is?

Ohh, and if you have ANY suggestion on how to style/get it cutted, I would be very appreciative, cause I'm getting bored of either having it "long" or "shorter"..

And yeah, I realise it seems as ifthe hair is "falling" or is tilting.. Don't have a better pic around at the moment. (I prob didn't bother with my hair that day, which I pretty much never do)

Comments

• emthefantasticalemthefantastical Posts: 962Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    MrTall wrote: »
    What type do you reckon my hair is?

Ohh, and if you have ANY suggestion on how to style/get it cutted, I would be very appreciative, cause I'm getting bored of either having it "long" or "shorter"..

And yeah, I realise it seems as ifthe hair is "falling" or is tilting.. Don't have a better pic around at the moment. (I prob didn't bother with my hair that day, which I pretty much never do)

You have great curls! I would say, based on the picture that your hair is probably around a 3c, but remember that thickness, porosity, and texture is a lot more important than hair type.
    Here's a really good thread that can give you a good start in explaining those things. It can be really confusing.
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=76250

I hope this helps!!
    2c/3a
    somewhere between fine and medium texture
    average porosity underneath, fairly high porosity in the canopy

cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut
    rinse-out: GFTN, One-C
    styling: LALSG, EcoStyler, Deva Styling Cream

• naturalsimplicitynaturalsimplicity Posts: 2Registered Users
    definitely 3b :)
    3c curls that have a mind of their own, but i love them :)
  • SparxHovaSparxHova Posts: 27Registered Users
    I would lean towards 3B
    3C/4A mix
    120x90-vi.jpg437x5-vi.jpg
    Herbal Essence Hello Hydration

Biotera Curl Creme and Styling Gel or Kinky Curly Knot Today and Curly Custard

Jessiecurl weekly deep conditioning treatment or Mixed Chicks deep conditioning treatment

All sorts of oils.:compress:
    http://public.fotki.com/Sparxhova/
  • JariJari Posts: 67Registered Users
    I also have 3c hair and I found that Shine and Define activator gel works great on my hair. I put a leave in conditioner like Sebastian and then I put the gel into the hair in sections. If you want more info you can PM me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] currrently using:
    Leave in: GVP Leave-In Treatment: Compare to Sebastian Potion 9 from Sallys
    Style: Smooth n shine curl activator gel for extra dry hair.
    Shampoo 1x every other week with Biolage Ultra Hydrating. Condition wash every two days with Sallys Shea moisture condition or Aussie Moist conditioner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file