Big Sisters for Big Choppers!

MslizziaMslizzia Registered Users Posts: 600
In light of all the BCs that have happened this week, i would like to not only celebrate and congratulate all the newly naturals, but i would also like to extend out my hand to help any of you who are going into information overload on this site (lol).

I am a 3c/4a hair type and if your hair is like mine and you have any questions, feel free to pm me or post them in this thread.

Also, i would like to ask all my veteran naturals that i converse with daily on this site, to extend your hand to the BCers and post up your hair type so they will know who they can go to because as we all know, the BC is the toughest time as far as learning to care for your hair.

Let them know if they can PM you are not. Thanks!

Comments

• Alice_42 Alice_42 Registered Users Posts: 791 Curl Neophyte
    I'd love to be a big sister! :) I'm a 3c/4a (with more 4a)
    Something is up with my PM so the best way to get to me--comment on my blog or send me an email at [email protected]
    event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
    Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
    Blog: Alice in Nappyland
  • NayaNaya Registered Users Posts: 922
    This is a GREAT idea! I'll be a big sister as well!

IDK what my hair type is. Um.. possibly 4A/3C mix? I know my hair is dense but also pretty fine.
    BC: May 2008
    Hair Type:
    3C/4A mix I think
    http://members.fotki.com/RizadaMinicana
    Not Updated D:

Vegan-ish

s-event.png
  • sobecurlsobecurl Registered Users Posts: 313
    This is a great idea and I think very much needed with all the newly naturals on the baord. I would be happy to be a big sis.

I am 4a all the way and ladies can PM me here or leave a message on my fotki.
    Over 10 years natural and still growing...
  • Kinky RhonnieKinky Rhonnie Registered Users Posts: 1,166
    I'm in.

PM, contact me via fotki, or my blog.
    IMG_2442+-+Copy+2.JPG
    Get up to $10 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com. Use discount code: CAR231.

My Blog: http://kinkyrhonnie.blogspot.com
  • newmenewme Registered Users Posts: 141
    Well I hardly consider myself a veteran - My one year nappiversary was just two weeks ago. But I am happy to support and encourage anyone I can. The shock, frustration, celebration, insecurities, hope, realizations, joys. . . just all of the emotions around bc'ing are still pretty fresh for me. I am a thick, dense multi-textured 4a/4b/3c (mostly 4a I think). Feel free to PM me here.
  • MslizziaMslizzia Registered Users Posts: 600
    newme wrote: »
    Well I hardly consider myself a veteran - My one year nappiversary was just two weeks ago. But I am happy to support and encourage anyone I can. The shock, frustration, celebration, insecurities, hope, realizations, joys. . . just all of the emotions around bc'ing are still pretty fresh for me. I am a thick, dense multi-textured 4a/4b/3c (mostly 4a I think). Feel free to PM me here.
    Bump
  • MslizziaMslizzia Registered Users Posts: 600
    Mslizzia wrote: »
    newme wrote: »
    Bump
    bump

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file