What's a good gift for a couple who just had a baby but also has two teens?

The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
The couple is in their 40s and their older kids are mid teenage. So their old-hands at parenting. But I should still get them a gift for the new baby. A gift card seems so cheesy.

Should I assume they need everything just like new parents (since their next youngest is now 15ish)?

Mommies, help me out please. :flower:
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    bc?! :laughing2:
    sorry, bad joke

Babies don't need much...diapers, onesies, formula [if it's needed]... :dontknow:
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Registered Users Posts: 5,656
    You could ask them if there's anything specific they need, since they most likely don't have much left over from when their older kids were babies. Otherwise, you can't go wrong with a cute baby outfit.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • NalliaNallia Registered Users Posts: 2,979
    PixieCurl wrote: »
    You could ask them if there's anything specific they need, since they most likely don't have much left over from when their older kids were babies. Otherwise, you can't go wrong with a cute baby outfit.
    Yep. Or diapers.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Registered Users Posts: 3,778
    We still use the Baby Einstein Lullaby CD every night to help DD sleep. She's two and a half.

I also loved my Boppy pillow which was a life saver for my arm.
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm guessing they are starting over...so any of the basics would probably be appreciated. We had friends whose daughter graduated high school and she was pregnant with her second.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file