Help! I need some cute hairdos for my hair! Cute AND quick and easy...

curlycutie10curlycutie10 Posts: 5Registered Users
Aloha! I'm only 12 and I'm used to having nice long hair. But at the beginning of the school year I cut it short and I've been miserable ever since. I'm tired of just putting it up in a ponytail everyday, but it's not really long enough for anything else. It comes maybe an inch off my shoulders or maybe a little more (I'm sure it would be longer if it was't curly.). I really wish I still had long hair now but I have to wait for it to grow out again. Can someone give me a cute and easy hairstyle I can use for school somedays? Since I wear it in a ponytail so much, when I part it and leave it like that all day I sometimes gets dandruff there because it has never had a chance to dry because my hair is so thick and it has been in a ponytail for so long. So I'm not that comfortable with parts and stuff. Please help me! :crybaby:

Comments

• Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Posts: 268Registered Users
    Aloha! I'm only 12 and I'm used to having nice long hair. But at the beginning of the school year I cut it short and I've been miserable ever since. I'm tired of just putting it up in a ponytail everyday, but it's not really long enough for anything else. It comes maybe an inch off my shoulders or maybe a little more (I'm sure it would be longer if it was't curly.). I really wish I still had long hair now but I have to wait for it to grow out again. Can someone give me a cute and easy hairstyle I can use for school somedays? Since I wear it in a ponytail so much, when I part it and leave it like that all day I sometimes gets dandruff there because it has never had a chance to dry because my hair is so thick and it has been in a ponytail for so long. So I'm not that comfortable with parts and stuff. Please help me! :crybaby:

Why not let your beautiful curls down? You can have beautiful short curls too! I am growing out my shoulder-length waves too, but I'm still flauntin it girl! Ok, what you can do:

1. Half-up/Half-down messy bun, leaving a few strands in front to frame the face

2. A headband again leaving a few curly strands in front

3. Pin back front short hairs in a bump, bobby pin

4. Take back first front hairs on one side of part and twist back and bobby pin, repeat on other side

5. Messy ponytail with strands in front

6. Ponytail with front short hairs in a bump

7. Messy bun

8. I always use some kind of accessory when I put my hair in a ponytail/bun so it doesn't look like I just threw my hair up:), like ribbons (you don't have to go out and buy these, I find them everywhere, like you know those little ribbons you sometimes get on shirts? I use those doubled up, just be creative!), barrettes, head bands, etc.
    Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there
  • morrighumorrighu Posts: 707Registered Users
    Alligator clips, barettes, and a hairdini are the best accessories EVER. If you can pull your hair back, you can do a variation of the "messy bun" with the "chip clip" hair things. Barettes can be used to pull back all or part of your hair and the haridini can let you stuff, again with all or part of your hair.

Get your mom to take you shopping for some hair accessories. And then be prepared to spend some time in front of the mirror practicing. Trust me when I say, you can have your hair done and looking awesome in 5 minutes or less.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file