CurlTalk

Dissappointed with Curls Milkshake

frizzbegonefrizzbegone Posts: 137Registered Users
Last weekend I used the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]Curls Milkshake[/buylink] Moisturizer and I wasn't extremely pleased with the results. The first time I used it (I think I used too much) I added very little Let's Jam Shining and conditioning gel for curl definition. The Curls product lengthened my hair but I lost curl definition but my hair felt really soft. The second time I used less of it and a lot more Let's Jam. My hair looked like I'd been in a Brazilian rainstorm. I am really trying to find the right product for my hair that's easy to use and that provides moisture. I'm thinking about going back to using Paul Mitchell the conditioner but I really wanted to stick with natural products. Maybe I used it wrong?

Also I wanted to know how some of you ladies upload a pic for your profile. I wanted to post a pic of my curls but it was too big to upload.
Thanks.
3c
Relaxer free since '96. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo, TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls condish, Let's Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold, IC Tea Tree Instant Moisturizer, and African Royale hot six oil

Comments