Neutrogena Wave

NoraCurlNoraCurl Registered Users Posts: 345
I'm thinking about getting the Neutrogena Wave Duo. I've heard a lot of good things about it and one benefit is that I'll be able to just wash and go instead of applying toner, lotion, moisturizer, etc. Right now, I'm using Proactiv and I love it, but the problems are that sometimes the lotion leaves those tiny little flakes on my skin and it takes away from my morning rush time when I could be applying my makeup. Have any of you guys tried it? What are your opinions on it?
:toothy4::toothy4:
"Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
DT: GF Triple Nutrition

Comments

• Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Registered Users Posts: 268
    Hey! So, I was NOT impressed with the Wave AT ALL. It was the exact same as using a cleanser and exfoliant, except you pay $20 for it instead, so I strongly advise against it. Waste of my money.

Besides, if you already have something that works for you don't mess with it! By, "little flakes" you mean dry skin? You could use a stronger moisturizer, and makeup especially for dry skin, or a cream/liquid foundation:).

Good luck!
    Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there
  • NoraCurlNoraCurl Registered Users Posts: 345
    I talked to my mom about it and she said to stop using it for awhile, but then to use it again and compare how my skin reacts to each of them. I'll post updates. Thanks for the warning, though!

• Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Registered Users Posts: 268
    NoraCurl wrote: »
    I talked to my mom about it and she said to stop using it for awhile, but then to use it again and compare how my skin reacts to each of them. I'll post updates. Thanks for the warning, though!

Cool:). Whatever works for you! Maybe that was just me, and it'll work for you though! Good luck:)
    Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there
  • NoraCurlNoraCurl Registered Users Posts: 345
    Okay, so I compared Proactiv with my old Clean & Clear cleanser, and my skin was okay with the Clean & Clear, but then when I used Proactiv again, my skin got flaky. I tried the Neutrogena Wave tonight, and my skin feels so soft! And the vibration feels so good!:love7:

It has salicylic acid on the ingredient list, so that should keep my acne down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file