Kinky Curly Curling Custard (yes another thread)

HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Posts: 1,316Registered Users
hey ya'll I have a question about this stuff. Lately I've been contemplating purchasing it as hopefully my only styler for a long time, but I'd like to know how it worked with your hair before I spend my money, which I don't have much of to waste.

Did it hold well on its own or did you have to layer in another gel? I NEED hold and frizz control terribly. My hair will turn into a poof and frizz like crazy if i don't have hold.

Did it define well? I'd like to know about this since my hair does this weird straight thing (more like straight frizz or something) I dunno. So, i need something to lock in the pattern.

Did it cut down on shrinkage? My hair doesn't shrink too bad and I don't mind what I get, but I don't want anything crazy.

One last note is if you've tried Fantasia Blue gel with sparkelites and find this resembles it (NOT the clear) please let me know, because my hair did not do well with the blue kind at all. It turned it into a big frizzy poofy mess with more shrinkage than I'm used to and like no curl.

Thanks!
Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
Staples
Aphogee 2 Step treatment
Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm
Tigi MM Conditioner
Creme of Nature Shampoo for dry hair
KCCC
Denman D3
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
SheaMoisture Leave-in
http://public.fotki.com/MsHeatherNicole/