CurlTalk

What do you want to eat??

Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Posts: 268Registered Users
I really really really really really really want to eat......

Pizza. Nachos. Gaucomole with Tortilla chips, Baked Macoroni and cheese, anything that is fatty and hearty because I swear I am this close to starving to death but the people in my house do not know how to shop at the grocery store--they buy like pretzels, and I'm like, really?

haha:), so what do you want to eat?
Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there

Comments

• burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    I am starving too!!! I can not wait too long to eat or else I'm not simply hungry, but STARVING TO DEATH and then I want to eat everything in the world! I must admit, I now am craving pizza, nachos, guacamoli, mac and cheese, etc!!! NICE JOB! But I just ordered Chicken Kickers and Cheesy Bread from Dominos. I don't have time to actually make something at this point... I won't make it!

Would you like to share my Kickers and Cheesy Bread? :)
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Posts: 268Registered Users
    I am starving too!!! I can not wait too long to eat or else I'm not simply hungry, but STARVING TO DEATH and then I want to eat everything in the world! I must admit, I now am craving pizza, nachos, guacamoli, mac and cheese, etc!!! NICE JOB! But I just ordered Chicken Kickers and Cheesy Bread from Dominos. I don't have time to actually make something at this point... I won't make it!

Would you like to share my Kickers and Cheesy Bread? :)

You had to ask?? You know it!! Minus the Kickers though, cus I'm vegetarian:).
    Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there
  • Dwaeji-TokkiDwaeji-Tokki Posts: 172Registered Users
    Oh man! Pizza sounds great. I'm dying for Chick fil-a, pizza... Yummy! Bruchetta with garlic bread,a chicken sandwich, a phillicheese steak sandwich. And fries sound pretty yummy right now... I'm now very hungry:(
  • CurlyPolkaDotCurlyPolkaDot Posts: 1,174Registered Users
    :) I want chocolate :) Curlz a HotMess: SNAP! Im veggie too!
    2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
    Countess DuckyDot :duckie: , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwalkintowhispers.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • nadra24nadra24 Posts: 72Registered Users
    I really, really want a Totino's Party Pizza right now. It's not even really pizza, but it sounds so good.

I am slightly ashamed of this, because I'm a dietitian...I should totally know better.