No longer lurking

GoneLoopyGoneLoopy Posts: 15Registered Users
I've been lurking for around a month now and decided it's time to say hello. I love all the information on this board and have found it very useful in the continuing battle with my hair!

I'm a 3b with thick spiralish hair and a tendency toward dryness. I've been low-pooing for years using the Pantene brunette formula shampoo and conditioner and always wondered why I had to shampoo every 2-3 days to keep it working decently for me. I have long been using [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]curl keeper[/buylink] as my sole styler as I knew that silicones could build up on hair, guess I never thought to check the Pantene. I have now officially kicked the cones, clarified, and am starting curly girl using a variety of Suave and V05 conditioners, CK (my love!) and HE SMU.

I have to admit I was skeptical at first about the no-poo routine, but after lurking and absorbing everything I could for almost a month, I have gained the confidence to try it, so here we go! :)
type: 3b, thick
goal: grow hair to tail bone? maybe?
current: 3 inches from BSL
HG: CK!! can't live without it
started CG: 09/19/2006

Comments

• lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Welcome and good luck on your new hair routine! :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • GoneLoopyGoneLoopy Posts: 15Registered Users
    thanks! :D
    type: 3b, thick
    goal: grow hair to tail bone? maybe?
    current: 3 inches from BSL
    HG: CK!! can't live without it
    started CG: 09/19/2006

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji