CurlTalk

Coming out!

TwistedChickTwistedChick Posts: 58Registered Users
I finally decided to come out of lurking! I stumbled upon this place a week ago and my life has changed! lol

I started a modified CG routine a week ago and am amazed that I have so much curl and wave! I always just thought I had a few stubborn (and annoying) waves that wanted to make it difficult to keep my hair straight. Turns out they're all over my head and more keep popping out the more I coddle my hair. Wow! I think I'm a 2c - some waves in the canopy with some slight spirals in the bottom layer. I think two pregnancies have contributed to the change in my hair.

Anyway, I'm excited about this new hair and love to see all of the new curls showing up. This place is a fabulous resource! I even found a local stylist on here and just got a great cut on Friday! Thank you!

2c (Fia) with some 3a in the middle layer

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Administrator Posts: 726Moderators Curl Neophyte
    We're so glad you de-lurked! We're so glad you're learning to love your waves! :D

Michelle
    NaturallyCurly.com
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Welcome TwistedChick! I felt the same way as you about my 'annoying waves' before I started the CG routine, but now I love my hair! :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif