Shameful Youtube Video

prettycurl08prettycurl08 Registered Users Posts: 4
This is the video description:

This is a W0Went Public Service Announcment. Please share this video to anyone who has nappy hair in hopes to cure this terrible epidemic!

Check out the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EME5HfG3es

What makes matters worse is that it is a video made by young African Americans, yet they are perpetuating all these stereotypes, i.e. the chicken comments, the young man with the nappy hair being African. This video is a mess and they need to be ashamed of themselves. Smh

What do you guys think??

Comments

• NikG20NikG20 Registered Users Posts: 461 Curl Neophyte
    Ummm....wow. :(
    Hz5exYvWIb4
    Children's Natural Hair Care & Styling Blog:
  • FreshlyCurlGirlFreshlyCurlGirl Registered Users Posts: 37
    That's a real shame. It's really sad that the black culture is always perpetuating stereotypes. I don't know how many times I've heard the chicken jokes before. Where I live now black people make those jokes so often that now other cultures (Not just white) think that it's true and it's okay to joke about it. It's all brainwashing and ignorance, I tell ya.
    4a on sides/3c on the top and middle
    LOIS:OS hair pattern, (Cottony?) texture.
    Porosity:Normal-Porous
    Products
    Clarify/ Wash: Wen sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner
    Reg poo:VO5 strawberry and cream
    Co wash: Mane n' tail deep conditioner
    Moisturizers: Shea butter/ Olive oil/ Texture my way Curl Keeping Moisturizing Hair Lotion
    event.png
  • curliitommii curliitommii Registered Users Posts: 139
    wow... obviously some teenagers have WAAYY too much time on their hands..

what gets me is the speaker who says the guy had to take care of his 'naps' chick...did u check your weave?! really ...
    I Bc'd!! --> July 1st, 2009 :wav:

event.png

http://public.fotki.com/ms-curls/
  • bridgete2010bridgete2010 Registered Users Posts: 144
    HA ! the video has been removed.... :D

YAYYY
    i hate people who just dont see the beauty in obviously beautiful hair. What are they, blind?

Really.
    Its sickening.
    I'm about a 3a or 3b but i would love to have 4a or 4b or even 4c hair....... It wouldn't look great on ME , but i would love it ! I love all the different hair styles that come with REALLY CURLY HAIR.
    when my hair gets curlier, like 3c or so, I swear I'm going to have sooo much fun <3

event.png
    my new blog ~~
  • proctorsweetieproctorsweetie Registered Users Posts: 93
    I'm about a 3a or 3b but i would love to have 4a or 4b or even 4c hair....... It wouldn't look great on ME , but i would love it ! I love all the different hair styles that come with REALLY CURLY HAIR.
    when my hair gets curlier, like 3c or so, I swear I'm going to have sooo much fun <3

You stole the words right outta my mouth! 4a-4c have the sassiest, sexiest curls.
    I think Bumble&Bumble put it best: WILD CHILD AMAZON WARRIOR BOMBSHELL

2c/3a Botticelli curls
    started CG 27. May 2011
    :wave:
    Curl inspiration: Nicole Kidman's natural curls, the 80's/90's careers of Laetitia Casta & Eva Herzigova, the artwork of Milo Manara

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file