Potty regression?

nynaeve77nynaeve77 Registered Users Posts: 7,135 Curl Novice
While we were on vacation, Danae developed a really bad bladder infection that was compounded by the fact that she was put on the wrong antibiotic for a couple days. Ever since then, she's been having more accidents. I think she's afraid to pee because she was in so much pain while she was sick. Prior to this, she was pretty much accident-free for several months. Does anyone have any tips to help her get over her potty phobia? I know I can just make her go every hour or something, but I want to get her back on track with "listening to her body" so that she'll initiate going again like she was doing.
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie

Comments

• sarah42sarah42 Registered Users Posts: 4,034
    We've visited the in-laws twice since Connor was potty trained during the summer, and both times he's regressed. Something about their house makes him forget or lose interest or something. I got him back on track with little treats (e.g. M&M's) and lots of praise when he went successfully. We also watched his Elmo potty video a few times. Hopefully that will be all it takes for Danae too!
    ehLB.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file