CurlTalk

Sedu Re-selling?

ringletcurlringletcurl Posts: 40Registered Users
I've had a Sedu for 2 months and it doesn't work for my type of hair. My hair is very fine and thin and I think that my hair is too thin for the plates.
I think I want to go back to the Chi. Is there anywhere to maybe sell my Sedu? It hasn't been used that much (2-3 x). I also have the box, etc...

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    I'm selling my solia to a friend half price (talk about luck) but maybe you could return it for a refund or swap it on the swap boards?
    3b-3c CG
  • soon2bsoon2b Posts: 220Registered Users
    Ebay
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
  • ringletcurlringletcurl Posts: 40Registered Users
    blush wrote:
    I'm selling my solia to a friend half price (talk about luck) but maybe you could return it for a refund or swap it on the swap boards?

How do you do that and handle the payment?
    blush wrote:

How do you do that and handle the payment?
    do what?
    3b-3c CG
  • ringletcurlringletcurl Posts: 40Registered Users
    How do you sell on here and handle payment?
    How do you sell on here and handle payment?
    I think they do PayPal or something. You would have to look on the swap boards to be sure.
    3b-3c CG
  • ButterflyCurlsButterflyCurls Posts: 46Registered Users
    Is your iron still for sale?
    3b/3c ... Long to my lower back when pulled straight...

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FAngelinaCurl%2F" class="Popup
    pssw: care free
  • strawberriecurlsstrawberriecurls Posts: 10Registered Users
    how much??
    Top layer- 2a, tight sprial curls around ears, 3a-3b over all. =] VERY thick.
    well i'm just letting everyone know that the sedu off folica is 10 off since its over 100 dollars and its free shipping! =) plus its already like 100 off the original price.
    3b-3c CG