help with undereye bags

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
After being in the hospital for a month, I developed bad undereye bags and dark circles. My dermatologist thinks they are permanent. Any suggestions? They make me look a lot older than before. Thanks in advance!
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• angiekayangiekay Registered Users Posts: 137
    I use Marykay eye revitalizer and eye firming cream, they have worked wonders for my under the eye bags and dark circles, they have really highlighted that area alot!
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'm pretty desperate and I'll try this.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • alacurlalacurl Registered Users Posts: 1,199 Curl Novice
    Does your derm say why the bags and circles are permanent?

My understanding is that bags due to puffiness can be helped with products, but bags that are fat deposits have to be removed surgically.
    shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    raise the head of your bed a bit so that when you sleep fluids aren't pooling in that area.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • LaFemmeBouclesLaFemmeBoucles Registered Users Posts: 49
    I use the Body Shop's vitamin e eye cream (pink tube) - and it's lightened my dark circles once I became consistent with it and stopped trying everything else under the sun. Whatever you use, try putting a little bit in the fridge so you can have instant cooling when you need it. Be consistent with the application - I do twice daily. When you are applying, start at the outer corner of the eye and dab the product towards the inner corner, it will help ease the stress and pull on that very delicate area of skin - most people think to do it the opposite way.

Bon chance- hth,
    LaFemmeBoucles
    If I'm losing balance in a pose, I stretch higher towards God and He steadies me. It works every time, and not just in yoga
    3c/4a -> loving life, curls, butters and yoga!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file