Louise Galvin condish is fabulous on my type 4 curls

chenajchenaj Posts: 352Registered Users
OK. So i was skeptical about the Louise Galvin range. On the website it says that the Curly hair products work on afro-caribbean type hair too. But there were no reviews on the site from people with this type of hair and generally no marketing directed towards us - but, i thought i would give it a go anyway, mainly cause you can get 10% discount at Ironsun Orgnics on an otherwise expensive range of products.

Bought the 75ml tubes of DT and the condish.....results.....fantastic, especially the condish! The DT left my hair a bit tangled - but either i left it in too long or there is something in it my hair does not like, so, on a scale of 1-10 i can only give it 8.5. But the condish gets 12!!!!!

After the condish, my hair was soft and shiney and the slip is fantastic, plus the curls were well defined, even though i had rinsed it all out. The same results with the DT except for the tangling as i said.

After I rinsed the DT out, i just used the rest of the condish as a leave in, did a Tn'C and when i took my twists out this morning, my hair was just super soft, smooth and shiney - i've had my hands in it all day!!!!!! (and still now as i am writing this). I say let your PJ out and try some, its will impart some serious moisture and is just fabulous for type 4 curlies.

Verdict: I am going to splurge and buy a big bottle of the condish - 300ml and only use it as a leave-in so I can have super sexy, soft, shiney curls every day! After all, my curls are worth it!:love5:;)
hair type - definately 4a

wash - any baby shampoo

conditioning styler - homemade blend with shea, coconut, avocado mango, plam, castor, almond and essential oils

Hair pics http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=84285

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file