Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale 16oz

Gabrielle313Gabrielle313 Registered Users Posts: 19
Honestly, I loved it.

But again, like my Deva purchase, it has sunscreen in it, which is great, unless you are allergic to it, lol

Full- Used once. I highly highly recommend it for those who need curl definition and battle with frizz. If thats your problem this is the business =)

Paypal, $30 (this includes shipping)
:hello2:
Products I'm using
Cheapie CoWashers/Detanglers: Aussie Moist, Yes to Carrots, Suave Shea Almond Conditioner
Deep Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp
Leave-ins/Stylers: Aloe Jelly, Oyin Shine & Define, Oyin J&B
Extra: Coconut Oil, Oyin Burnt Sugar,Oyin Whipped Pudding

My Hair :love5: Oyin Handmade!!

Comments

• nychellegnychelleg Registered Users Posts: 20
    Good luck trying to sell MJ's products. They're having a B1G1 free sale. You may want to wait until January to sell it.
  • NiikNiik Registered Users Posts: 23
    what about breaking it down into smaller, maybe 4-4 ounce portions for samples. that way you can get rid of it and people can try it out before the buy the huge BOGO jars?
    comic-p.jpg
    Last Relaxer: September 2007
    BC: September 30, 2008
  • Lydyybuggin76Lydyybuggin76 Registered Users Posts: 219
    The other poster has a point. The BOGO will be hard to contend with. ALL of their product sizes are on sale. Yikes!
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • Gabrielle313Gabrielle313 Registered Users Posts: 19
    lol, didn't realize that. I'll wait until ppl are hooked. Thanks for the heads up guys ;)
    :hello2:
    Products I'm using
    Cheapie CoWashers/Detanglers: Aussie Moist, Yes to Carrots, Suave Shea Almond Conditioner
    Deep Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp
    Leave-ins/Stylers: Aloe Jelly, Oyin Shine & Define, Oyin J&B
    Extra: Coconut Oil, Oyin Burnt Sugar,Oyin Whipped Pudding

My Hair :love5: Oyin Handmade!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file