Just Checking In.....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
My computer crashed and I haven't had the time to replace it yet. I'm at my daughter's house today, so I thought I would check to see how the curlies are doing and to let you know what I've been up to. It's so good to see the "40 Forum" going strong!

I'm still recovering from the facelift. I am feeling much better and like the "subtle" results. If anyone is considering having one done, it takes 6 months for a full recovery. I quit my old job that I disliked and started a new job in June. I really like it and have been the top performer since I started. I just got my 90 day review. I was in San Francisco last week for a job orientation and had a great time. It was my 1st time there. I finally finished my home office (minus the computer) and it looks great. I even have a wine/martini bar in it. I have joined a gym and am lifting weights. Who says you can't look awesome at 55? No special man in my life at the moment. I've been too busy to look. Life is great and I hope to have my new computer in a couple of weeks. I'll be talking to you all then! :D
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Registered Users Posts: 1,478 Curl Connoisseur
    Hi there!! Glad to hear everything is going so well for you :) . Except for the computer crash :cry::lol: !
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • MarMar Registered Users Posts: 3,004 Curl Neophyte
    Hi :)
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • ShrekLoverShrekLover Registered Users Posts: 2,551 Curl Neophyte
    Is it too nosey to ask for before and after pictures? If you don't want to I certainly understand.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    sdcurly wrote:
    Is it too nosey to ask for before and after pictures? If you don't want to I certainly understand.
    It's not being too nosey. I didn't do the before pics. I haven't done any after either. I've been so busy since the surgery. The only regret I have is that the Dr wasn't more aggressive with the lower half of my face. He concentrated mainly on my eyes and forehead. I look very natural and people are surprised to hear I've had a face lift.

I still don't have a computer so I am using my daughter's again this weekend. I did find a laptop I like, so I may buy it soon.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file