~My hair loves aloe vera gel and honey!:love1:~

~Right now my fav products are KKKC and vo5
~Hair twins with curlcutie!!:blob3:~

~My Fotki! pw curlyswirly:read2:

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Madonna's new DVD & CD... :glasses7:
  • SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    Heh, I could mostly use some cash. I won't get it (or likely anything), but I'd love a 6-quart or so Le Creuset dutch oven.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • ResRes Registered Users Posts: 2,911
    - clothes (a tunic, a dress and some basic tees)
    - comfortable athletic shoes
    - a hair trim
    - winter boots
    3A/B - low-normal porosity - med to coarse texture

Shampoo - GTTTT
    Co-Wash - As I Am Coconut Cowash
    RO - GVP Cond. Balm, Tresemme Naturals, Yes to Carrots Nourishing, AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream Headdress
    DT - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholestrol, SM Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment
    Stylers - BRHG (old formula is my HG, but the new one has silicones)

Trying out - MGA Sculpting Gel, LA Sports Gel, Got2b Spiked Gel, Got2b Glued
  • MysticSpiralMysticSpiral Registered Users Posts: 1,024
    I asked daddy for an excercise bike. Fingers crossed. I also want to get a digital camera so I can post hair pictures/tutorials on this site. I'm so bad at describing things sometimes.
    Lady Fand of the Joy Filled Summer Skys in the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
  • NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    I'm the easiest person in the world to shop for. I'm happy with what I have, so won't be upset if I don't get anything. At the same time, my family asks for lists and mine is very long and ranges from things as inexpensive as antenna balls so I can find my truck in parking lots (and multiple inexpensive ones, because they get stolen), to books, music, kachinas, clothing. If someone's bothering to give me something, I appreciate it, and if they can't afford I don't mind. The fact I so love books and music and would love any kind of horse-related gift certificates means there are simple can't-miss gifts folks can choose if they're not feeling inspired on their own.

True wish list, I desperately want items, though? This year has been amazing, started off devastating and took a huge turn for the better. I can't say there's anything I really want that I don't have!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    a new job!

but i asked my sister to get me a lighted makeup mirror.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Registered Users Posts: 3,079 Curl Connoisseur
    I want a new camera, that is all. Not even an expensive one, just one better than the 5 year old one that I have.

From my fiance, I requested a couple of hair products and a charm for my bracelet.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    For my pap to come back clean and the DR to say we can start trying to have a baby.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    Mostly DVDs this year. iTunes GCs are good.

If Santa is feeling generous he could pay my mortgage for the month of December. That'd be pretty awesome.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    For my pap to come back clean and the DR to say we can start trying to have a baby.

Aww, Jess, good vibes going your way.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    My wishlist -

valentine - radar detector
    mek mykonos jeans
    reebok easytones
    rotadent toothbrush
  • NutkinNutkin Registered Users Posts: 352
    Since I don't have many to buy for or to buy for me, I will get my self something. I bought a purse today and it will be my gift to me from me.

But, if I had a list I'd also include a bottle of Moroccan Oil, hair clips, hot rollers, and anything related to jogging/running to keep me motivated through the cold weather.
  • ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Ugg slipper clogs in chocolate brown (I wish they came in red).
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    Money, a steady job that I love, and Versace body lotion.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • Stephanie198907Stephanie198907 Registered Users Posts: 2,607 Curl Neophyte
    -Canon Eos 50d camera
    -winter jacket
    -three days to myself w/o any distractions :sleepy2:
    -electronic pocket dictionary, thesaurus, and translator.
    Last Relaxer: Nov. 07
    BC: May. 2010 (30 months)
    Hair Type: thick 4b/4a
    Current length: back at APL
    Goal length: hip :color:
    Staples: natural growth aides
  • mandatoryfunmandatoryfun Registered Users Posts: 878
    After spending $600 in the last four months just to keep my car (which is only worth $1300 as it is) running, I'd really like Santa to bring me a "new" used car. Something reliable, moderately priced, and not made in America. If he were feeling really generous, I'd just tell him: Toyota Prius, please.

But really, I'm going to ask my family for some cash to help me pay for some things I need for next semester. Books, clothes, etc. Honestly, with all the papers and exams I need to plow through in the next three weeks, I'll be thankful just to be home relaxing with my dad. :)
    CG since 07/26/09
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Registered Users Posts: 3,465
    Enough money to pay off my car, student loans and get the hell out of Dodge would be nice. Impossible, but nice. :)

I don't really need anything besides a new winter coat, and that's being ordered next week.
  • goldygoldy Registered Users Posts: 5,463 Curl Connoisseur
    We celebrate Chanukah and Christmas (we get 8 smaller gifts for Chanukah)... so for my 8 smaller gifts I would love plenty of baking and cooking supplies from Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table, and stores of the like. For Christmas we're saving for a Mac -- I'm finally done with PCs and giving into the Apple hoopla :lol:
    Saria wrote: »
    Heh, I could mostly use some cash. I won't get it (or likely anything), but I'd love a 6-quart or so Le Creuset dutch oven.

I have my mother's very old Le Creuset dutch oven.. I've been meaning to send it back to them to have them re-glaze it :)

Good vibes being sent your way... it was almost a year ago that we conceived our little bundle of joy!
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Registered Users Posts: 5,219
    Get into nursing school!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    Chinese food.
  • CurlywavesCurlywaves Registered Users Posts: 104
    My daughter on the couch waiting for me when I go downstairs on Christmas morning. She hasn't been home for the past two Christmases, and it's not the same without her.
    Baby fine 2c/3a...modified CG since 07/30/08 & lovin' it so far :toothy7:
  • cailincailin Registered Users Posts: 928 Curl Connoisseur
    Some of you have asked for really touching things!! I feel selfish saying I'd like an old school Polariod camera.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Registered Users Posts: 7,713
    My family's coming down. I haven't seen them since March. That's Christmas to me. Any gifts I receive is just a bonus.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • NoraCurlNoraCurl Registered Users Posts: 345
    • A key lock for my bedroom door
    • To see my friend in Orlando (that I haven't seen for 4 years because we're in 2 different states) before my sophomore year
    Just 2 wishes and one of them isn't even bought with money...haha...Oh, well, I've got everything I need so what more can I ask for?:happy3:
    :toothy4::toothy4:
    "Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
    Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
    DT: GF Triple Nutrition

• peyrouxpeyroux Registered Users Posts: 174
    A fuzzy bathrobe!
    2b, high porosity, medium texture
    CG since 11/20/09

Current routine:

low poo: GTTTT
    rinse out: Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily
    leave-in: GVP Conditioning Balm or Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition
    stylers: Proclaim Curl Activator Gel, Proclaim Crystal Ice Protein Gel or Ecostyler Krystal Gel
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    GP to man up to my folks...
    A H&K P30 gun...
    there maybe more...

• kenzie!kenzie! Registered Users Posts: 5,055
    A lot of you guys have asked for things you need....I feel kinda bad posting a list of stuff I want.....but I guess I will anyways. Oh, this is xmas+bday, because my bday is only about 2 weeks before xmas.

*Some new clothes! After being in uniforms for about 2 years I have next to no clothes....especially because I grew about 6"
    *Benefit "Laugh with me Lee Lee" perfume
    *A new pair of Converse. Mine are falling apart.
    *A new pair of Vans. See above.
    *A new iPod. Mine got stolen, and I miss it terribly!!
    *A new set of Skullcandies. Got stolen with the iPod
    *A Slipknot shirt--a friend prezzie, so its not technically on my list.
    *A new KU hoodie.
    *Seeing my friends and family!! I miss them sooo much!!
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    I'd like a couple of new beads for my pandora bracelet. Other than that, just to have my boys and DIL home for a couple of days...I love their company.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • cyndicyndi Registered Users Posts: 3,341
    French Press Coffee Maker
    Timex watch for running
    tea kettle
    new barbara kingsolver novel - Lacuna (or something like that)

I would also like a Wii, but that's not gonna happen...
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
  • cyndicyndi Registered Users Posts: 3,341
    cyndi wrote: »
    French Press Coffee Maker
    Timex watch for running
    tea kettle
    new barbara kingsolver novel - Lacuna (or something like that)

I would also like a Wii, but that's not gonna happen...

And a ring from James Avery (the one with the rose)
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file