Hey Rheanna

Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
Haven't seen you post since before Thanksgiving and was wondering if you are off having that baby. Did a big turkey dinner work?
High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Comments

• curlysue21curlysue21 Registered Users Posts: 5,219
    Me too! :) Keep us posted!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Yes!
  • SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    I hope that her lack of posts the last couple of days means the baby has finally arrived. :)
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • SigiSigi Registered Users Posts: 2,379
    Her myspace says she's in the hospital with H1N1. :sad4:
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    Oh no :( Sending you Ts and Ps Rheanna.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    Oh jeez. Hope she gets better soon and everything goes smoothly with the babe.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    Oh no! I hope you and baby are okay! :)

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    She posted several times over the holiday weekend, the latest being Saturday morning.

I wish her well.
  • SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    That's terrible! I hope there are no complications with the baby and that she gets well soon.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    I hope because she is so late in the pregnancy that the H1N1 has no effect! What an awful time to get it.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Ts & Ps
    Oh, that poor girl!

Rheanna, we're thinking about you!
  • RheannaRheanna Registered Users Posts: 2,614
    Thanks everyone for the Ts and Ps. I just got home an hour or so ago. I still feel awful but my fever was gone, my blood pressure was good, the baby was monitored and was doing great, so they let me go home, thank goodness.

I could still use Ts and Ps for sure. I've never been so sick and it came out of nowhere. I felt a bit off Friday night, couldn't sleep well, and then Saturday morning was up early after not sleeping, laid back down for a bit and when I woke up around 11:30, I could hardly get out of bed. I had a fever of like 99.0, no biggie, and then it just kept going up, I kept getting achier. It reached 100.5 and I was going to go to the ER, but went to brush my teeth and couldn't stand up long enough to do that. I called my Mom and she drove up to take me. By the time she got here, my fever was at 102.0 and that was with Tylenol.

I spent the night and today in the hospital. I haven't really slept in two days, can't stop coughing, nose is running, hurting all over... all that good stuff. This is, I believe, the first time I've ever had the flu. It's miserable. I just hope I get over it before the baby comes, but I had bloody show in the hospital this afternoon so who knows. No contractions, and they checked me and I hadn't changed since last Wednesday at the doctor's office.
    DPTFm5.png
    If I weren't just an on-line friend, I'd come over and take care of you.
    You poor thing! I remember being sick pregnant and I know it's no fun. Please take care of yourself and get lots of rest for you and baby!!

• legendslegends Registered Users Posts: 3,073
    Oh that sucks! I'm so sorry you're sick...hope you feel better soon.
    Eres o te haces?
  • juicyfruitjuicyfruit Registered Users Posts: 751
    Hope you feel better and wishes for a safe and uncomplicated labor.
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    You poor thing. I hope you feel better before she comes. You'll need that energy. Still sending Ts&Ps.

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    Glad you're home. Only 5 more days!!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Registered Users Posts: 3,465
    Poor you! :( At least you don't have to worry about work, so you can focus on resting and getting better. I'm sure you'll be feeling much better by the time your little girl arrives!
  • RheannaRheanna Registered Users Posts: 2,614
    ninja dog wrote: »
    If I weren't just an on-line friend, I'd come over and take care of you.

Aww, thank you! Mom was with me in the hospital until SO got there last night and he stayed in the hospital with me all night/all day, and is here tonight. He has to work tomorrow, so I'll be stuck here by myself, but I am feeling better than I did when I went in. I just wish I could sleep.
    DPTFm5.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    You always have us, right?! :toothy7:
    Glad to know you have care and company.

We're all crossing our fingers for you!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Registered Users Posts: 7,135 Curl Novice
    Poor Rheanna! What a sucky time to get sick! I'm glad you're starting to mend. Take it easy!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file