Lustrasilk Cholesterol Placenta and Jojoba Oil

dont worry be curly!dont worry be curly! Posts: 144Registered Users
Hey Curlies. I was at Sally's today and they were having a sale on Lustrasilk Cholesterol Placenta and Jojoba Oil, and the olive oil Lustrasilk. Well, I ment to grab the olive oil one but I grabbed the placenta and jojoba oil one on accident. I didnt realize this until I was home. So have any of you ever used this? Did you use it as a deep condition or leave-in or what?!? Any help would be appreciated.:D
~~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --Dr.Seuss

~~Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.--Dr.Seuss:color:

We are all fools, whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! :)

Comments

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    Hey Curlies. I was at Sally's today and they were having a sale on Lustrasilk Cholesterol Placenta and Jojoba Oil, and the olive oil Lustrasilk. Well, I ment to grab the olive oil one but I grabbed the placenta and jojoba oil one on accident. I didnt realize this until I was home. So have any of you ever used this? Did you use it as a deep condition or leave-in or what?!? Any help would be appreciated.:D

I think it's just supposed to be a rinse-out conditioner, except a bit more intense. Apply it like a regular conditioner, leave it in for 2-3 minutes, and rinse :)
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • dont worry be curly!dont worry be curly! Posts: 144Registered Users
    ok thanks for your help!!:laughing5:
    ~~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --Dr.Seuss

~~Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.--Dr.Seuss:color:

We are all fools, whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file