any 3a/3bs use the hand dry hair glove?

cakesnjammomcakesnjammom Posts: 47Registered Users
wondering if it works for our type curls??? I hate having wet drippy hair but the results are good....
3B w/ some 3C
Normal porosity, medium texture, dense, high elasticity
Co-wash Suave Naturals Coconut
Deva Curl One Condition (DCOC)
Leave in DCOC
LA Looks Sport Gel #10
Homemade Version of DC Set It Free

Comments

• GiveMeABMWGiveMeABMW Posts: 219Registered Users
    If anyone has at least tried it, please post! I can't diffuse because I always end up with a frizzy mess, so anything to help dry the hair quicker would be awesome.
    What's working this week:
    Shower: Garnier 3x Nutrition shampoo 1x per week, cowash with Tres Semme Naturals, condition with
    GF Sleek and Shine deep conditioner
    Styling: Tres Semme Naturals as leave in, L'Oreal Melting gel and HE SMU raked in, LOOB and AG Re:Coil scrunched in, Jojoba Oil scrunched in when totally dry
    :toothy4: 3B
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I bought them and used them twice. The first time, they weren't completely dry--I washed them the night before when they arrived and they hadn't dried. I also didn't do my usual wrap my hair in Curlease while putting on make up, etc. I didn't feel they pulled enough water out of my hair. The next time, I did use Curlease and thought they left it with more frizz. I needed my hair to look good the last two weeks, so haven't tried them again.

My usual is wrapping in Curlease, scrunch with Curls Like Us and sit under hard hat dryer. IMHO, I'd go with a flour sack towel and the Curls Like Us, rather then the Curlease or Hand Dry Hair Glove--if a choice is necessary.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file