Who's going to buy the lash growth serum from Diana Yvonne?

ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
It is only $112 per tube. :tongue3:

And the tube appears to be quite small...
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Comments

• VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    wow....not me.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What VT said. But I did buy the Talika for about one-third that price. Can't say it worked.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • scoles222scoles222 Posts: 21Registered Users
    Wow! That is so crazy expensive! You could get a prescription for less than that! :lol: LOL!
    Windflower wrote: »

• ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    scoles222 wrote: »
    Wow! That is so crazy expensive! You could get a prescription for less than that! :lol: I am beta-testing an eyelash growth serum by PSF & it is amazing so far! I'm not allowed to divulge the specifics, but basically it is a non-prescription version of Latisse. I don't know what they will charge once it's released, but I am impressed so far!

Have any of you girls ever tested for them before? It's a great way to get free products! :happy7:
    Windflower wrote: »

Well, according to DY, her serum will not cause iris pigmentation change, nor does it contain parabens.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Someone told me yesterday that witch hazel does the same thing. I'm scared to put something like that close to my eyes.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Witch Hazel makes your lashes grow?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Not me. All those products are fake. The don't work.

I've been using Latisse since last spring. It's really the only thing that works. I buy it in it's original formulation name though, Lumigan, from overseas...about $50. Medsmex carries it now too. I have not noticed any iris darkening in the 8 months I've been using it, but I'm very careful only to get it on my lash line.
    Have any of you girls ever tested for them before? It's a great way to get free products! :happy7:

HEY HEY HEY!!! Explain please! How did you get to be a tester?!?!?!?

PM me if you aren't comfortable saying here.
    I'm just nervous because of all the side effects. I'm not real big on using drugs (even antibiotics if I have a sinus infection or something), so the idea od using a glaucoma drug for cosmetic reasons just kinds scares me. Besides, I *love* the color of my eyes, which are a blue-ish green with a gold starburst around the pupil. Apparently this color combination is the one that is very susceptible to Latisse turning your eyes brown. I know people get very fast results with Latisse, but it is just not for me.
    Oh, and not all those products are fake, btw. They may not work as fast as a drug, but they do work eventually...

I've been using Latisse since last spring. It's really the only thing that works. I buy it in it's original formulation name though, Lumigan, from overseas...about $50. Medsmex carries it now too. I have not noticed any iris darkening in the 8 months I've been using it, but I'm very careful only to get it on my lash line.
    I'm just nervous because of all the side effects. I'm not real big on using drugs (even antibiotics if I have a sinus infection or something), so the idea od using a glaucoma drug for cosmetic reasons just kinds scares me. Besides, I *love* the color of my eyes, which are a blue-ish green with a gold starburst around the pupil. Apparently this color combination is the one that is very susceptible to Latisse turning your eyes brown. I know people get very fast results with Latisse, but it is just not for me.
    Oh, and not all those products are fake, btw. They may not work as fast as a drug, but they do work eventually...

Latisse/Lumigan didn't work very fast for me...it took a good 6 months to see maximum results. Nothing else over-the-counter has done anything noticable for me at all (including $150 Revitalash).

I was cautious about using a glaucoma Rx medication also. I just really needed eyelash help though. My lashes had deteriorated terribly since I hit 40, and the results of using this stuff has been worth the risk to me.

My eyes are green with a ring of gold in the middle also, and I have not noticed any color change in 8 months. I don't think any of Latisse's testing has shown color change, probably because it doesn't get instilled into the eyeball itself like Lumigan does. Latisse is just wiped over the top lashline. But since glaucoma patients have seen color change, Latisse has to say it's a potential side effect.
    RedCat,
    I replied to this post the other day, but now my post is missing? So here it is again - anyway, just email PSF and ask to be put on the list to be a beta tester. Whenever they need testers for new products, they contact volunteers from their lists. It's a great way to get free products! You just have to fill out a questionnaire & sign an agreement saying you won't divulge the new product or its ingredients to a competetor. Then you use the product & give them feedback. Really easy & fun! I've tested 2 products for them & I loved them both! You don't pay anything - they ship them to you for free & send you repaid postage envelopes for the forms. Not a bad deal!

HEY HEY HEY!!! Explain please! How did you get to be a tester?!?!?!?

PM me if you aren't comfortable saying here.
  • curls 2nvcurls 2nv Posts: 318Registered Users
    LOL!!! oh gosh that was so funny.. ONLY $112!!! i hope no one buys it. people would be better off putting hair growth products on their eyelashes or buying fake lashes. thats entirely too much
    CG Curly
    Why does the pj monster haunt me so?:twisted:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing my bf's hair from cbl to apl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file