Question.

cottoncurl.cottoncurl. Posts: 55Registered Users
When you put your hair in a turban does it make your hair frizzy? I know how to plop my hair but I haven't tried it yet. I am basically asking what is better :) :afro:
3c-4a [i think], coarse and normal/low porosity.
re-starting CG method on 08/13/10

co wash : V05 raspberry with chamomile.
condish: HEHH, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition, Live Clean.
leave in,cream cream,gel: LA looks sport gel, still testing leave ins and curl creams.
i.am.a.curly.teen!

Comments

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    When you put your hair in a turban does it make your hair frizzy? I know how to plop my hair but I haven't tried it yet. I am basically asking what is better :) :afro:

It probably won't make it frizzy (if you use terrycloth, it will!! Doing ANYTHING on your hair with terrycloth with make it frizzy), but it'll make the curls less defined and it'll kind of stretch them out a bit.

I think, and I'm sure many of the other curlies will agree with me, that plopping is 100% better!!
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • laynesavedthedaylaynesavedtheday Posts: 239Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I put my hair in a turban as a form of plopping. It works very well for me and I am a wavy so anything that flattens a curly flattens me for sure! I think it is fine if you learn a way to do it that doesn't mess up your hair.
  • cottoncurl.cottoncurl. Posts: 55Registered Users

It probably won't make it frizzy (if you use terrycloth, it will!! Doing ANYTHING on your hair with terrycloth with make it frizzy), but it'll make the curls less defined and it'll kind of stretch them out a bit.

I think, and I'm sure many of the other curlies will agree with me, that plopping is 100% better!!

Should I use a microfiber towel then? Where would I find one?
    3c-4a [i think], coarse and normal/low porosity.
    re-starting CG method on 08/13/10

co wash : V05 raspberry with chamomile.
    condish: HEHH, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition, Live Clean.
    leave in,cream cream,gel: LA looks sport gel, still testing leave ins and curl creams.
    i.am.a.curly.teen!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file