Aubrey Organics Green Tea Finishing Cream Rinse

buckeyebuckeye Registered Users Posts: 129
Has anyone used this? Like it? Hate it? Good for co-wash??

TIA :wav:
:toothy7: on my CG journey since 10/31/09
**2-3ish mix/coarse/med-high porosity/v thick/graying, color treated
cleansers: CJ DF
co-wash: TJ TTT/Suave DC
rinse out/treatments: YTT/YTC/HSH Pumpkin/CJ CR/AO GPB
Stylers: homemade FSG/HETMS spray
:thumbleft: pixiecurl diffusing in winter, air drying in summer, Icequeen method, combing right before plopping
:thumbdown: glycerin, panthenol, heavy oils, diffusing in summer, Suave Cherry Blossom co, gel :(

Comments

• CerendipityCerendipity Registered Users Posts: 5,091 Curl Novice
    bump. I'd like to know too. Sounds yummy.
  • buckeyebuckeye Registered Users Posts: 129
    no one? :D

well, I went ahead and ordered it (couldn't find it in stores...some had the 'poo, but not the rinse)...I will have to report back once I've tried it! :)

I did, however, get the AO Egyptian Henna rinse...used it yesterday and really liked it! I have very oily hair, and I *think* I could have gotten 2nd day hair if I had really wanted to...the smell was a bit strong, but I didn't mind it at all...it was also very watery, not thick at all...so I have to be careful about applying it...but I think I'm going to like the rinses as opposed to thicker co's, because my hair gets so easily weighed down!
    :toothy7: on my CG journey since 10/31/09
    **2-3ish mix/coarse/med-high porosity/v thick/graying, color treated
    cleansers: CJ DF
    co-wash: TJ TTT/Suave DC
    rinse out/treatments: YTT/YTC/HSH Pumpkin/CJ CR/AO GPB
    Stylers: homemade FSG/HETMS spray
    :thumbleft: pixiecurl diffusing in winter, air drying in summer, Icequeen method, combing right before plopping
    :thumbdown: glycerin, panthenol, heavy oils, diffusing in summer, Suave Cherry Blossom co, gel :(
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Registered Users Posts: 1,556
    If you like the Henna Rinse, then I think you'll like the Green Tea one. I found it hard to work with, being so watery, but overall it's a decent conditioner. The thing is, I'm a big scent person, so I couldn't get past the smell. It just wasn't "fresh". I find that to be true with the majority of Aubrey products, minus the Honeysuckle Rose, of course.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file