PSFskincare.com Cyber Monday Sale

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
www.psfskincare.com will be having 50% off (yes, that says FIFTY percent) on Monday, 11/30/09. One day only. No coupon code necessary. No minimum. No other coupons apply.

Comments

• PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    And what will you be buying, Ms. RCW, now that you make your own Vitamin C? ;)
    Minneapolis, MN
  • scoles222scoles222 Posts: 21Registered Users
    I got en email about this! I am so going to stock up! LOL! :wav:
    www.psfskincare.com will be having 50% off (yes, that says FIFTY percent) on Monday, 11/30/09. One day only. No coupon code necessary. No minimum. No other coupons apply.
  • sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    thanks for the info!
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Poodlehead wrote: »

I've got a $200 wishlist going...

Some DMAE...I'll buy probably 6 of them, since the price is such a bargain and it's my can't-live-without product.

A Gentle Castile cleanser...my old one is getting low.

Some of their new 3-in-1 eye gel (I got a sample last order and I really like it). It's expensive at $45 for 1/3 of an ounce, but at half price, I'll buy a full-size. It'll probably last a very long time.

A full-size of their Intrigue for Women fragrance. It's regularly $48, and while I love it, I didn't want to pay that much for it. I'll be much happier paying $24. :)
  • scoles222scoles222 Posts: 21Registered Users
    I know! I am going to be sitting by my computer (credit card in hand) on Sunday night at 11:59 PM! LOL! I have a huge list too! Plus I have a bunch of repeat customer points I could use too! I am going to get the Retinol 1% (love this stuff!), Copper Peptides, Berry Beneficial Serum, Eye Cream, BHA 5%, Castile, and some Intrigue perfume too! I got 2 samples of it with 2 different orders & OMG it smells amazing! Have you tried any of their other fragrances? After the Rain sounds really cool! I wonder if it really smells like after it rains? How could they do that?

We just got a big refrigerator for my husband's "man-room", so I am moving the mini-fridge up to the bedroom & will stock it with skin care products (and white zinfindel too, or course!) LOL! And he can't even say anything since he has our refrigerator stocked with like 20 types of beer! LOL! :sign5:

Some DMAE...I'll buy probably 6 of them, since the price is such a bargain and it's my can't-live-without product.

Some of their new 3-in-1 eye gel (I got a sample last order and I really like it). It's expensive at $45 for 1/3 of an ounce, but at half price, I'll buy a full-size. It'll probably last a very long time.

A full-size of their Intrigue for Women fragrance. It's regularly $48, and while I love it, I didn't want to pay that much for it. I'll be much happier paying $24. :)
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    scoles222 wrote: »
    I know! I am going to be sitting by my computer (credit card in hand) on Sunday night at 11:59 PM! LOL! I have a huge list too! Plus I have a bunch of repeat customer points I could use too! I am going to get the Retinol 1% (love this stuff!), Copper Peptides, Berry Beneficial Serum, Eye Cream, BHA 5%, Castile, and some Intrigue perfume too! I got 2 samples of it with 2 different orders & OMG it smells amazing! Have you tried any of their other fragrances? After the Rain sounds really cool! I wonder if it really smells like after it rains? How could they do that?

We just got a big refrigerator for my husband's "man-room", so I am moving the mini-fridge up to the bedroom & will stock it with skin care products (and white zinfindel too, or course!) LOL! And he can't even say anything since he has our refrigerator stocked with like 20 types of beer! LOL! :sign5:
    girl, your enthusiasm is outstanding!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users

What's up with the eye gel?!?! How do you incorporate into your routine?
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    alisons79 wrote: »

What's up with the eye gel?!?! How do you incorporate into your routine?

I don't know if the actives in the gel are actually "active" or not, but I did feel like it provided some eye tightening...something I'm in need of. I use it on my eyes after all my other morning products, just before I apply makeup. It seems to act as a pretty good shadow primer too.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Damn, I just bought from them recently. I couldn't hold out any longer on the balancing oil. I was down to a few drops. Wish I had waited on the stuff that I still had enough of. Boo.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    Saria wrote: »
    I couldn't hold out any longer on the balancing oil.
    I wanted to get some of this tomorrow when I order my cleanser, but they are out of stock. Do you like it? What kind of skin do you have? TIA!

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • naturalnatnaturalnat Posts: 124Registered Users
    Has anyone tried the skin lightening stuff?

My grandmother has been asking me to find her some good skin lightener because she is getting dark spots as a side effect of a medication she takes.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    VTmom wrote: »
    Saria wrote: »
    I couldn't hold out any longer on the balancing oil.
    I wanted to get some of this tomorrow when I order my cleanser, but they are out of stock. Do you like it? What kind of skin do you have? TIA!

I love it. I use it with HA. Just one or two drops. I like it much better than their lotion.
    My skin I suppose would be considered combination oily. I am not prone to heavy breakouts, but I do get occasional acne. Of course, with PSF the amount is a lot less than it used to be!
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    I placed my order early this morning:

1 Gentle Cleansing Castile
    2 DMAE Gel
    1 3-in-1 Eye Serum
    1 Hyaluronic Acid Serum

The Balancing Oil was out of stock so I will have to wait on that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was bummed that my PSF cleanser was only 25% off on cyber monday - I ordered it anyway, but was still bummed. As a matter of fact, cyber monday was pretty much a complete bust for me - no deals AT ALL on what I was ordering. I did get free shipping from amazon, but that was it. :(

• alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users
    That's weird...my order was 50% off. I got some GCC and DMAE.

Perhaps it was just the products you ordered? I would call and ask them if I were you...they advertised 50% off.
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file