how to use mixed chicks

MJ4everMJ4ever Posts: 31Registered Users
Hello everyone
I have just perchased [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mixed-Chicks-Shampoo-p-673.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=mixed-chicks-shampoo]mixed chicks shampoo[/buylink],leave in,and deep conditioner.
they are quite good but was wondering how to use them (the leave in) to get the best results(defined curls)
If you can tell me your techniques for using it that turn out well that would be great and very helpfull

thankyou very much reply quickly:toothy10:

Comments

• MJ4everMJ4ever Posts: 31Registered Users
    anybody here use mixed chicks???
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    MJ4ever wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    I have just perchased [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mixed-Chicks-Shampoo-p-673.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=mixed-chicks-shampoo]mixed chicks shampoo[/buylink],leave in,and deep conditioner.
    they are quite good but was wondering how to use them (the leave in) to get the best results(defined curls)
    If you can tell me your techniques for using it that turn out well that would be great and very helpfull

thankyou very much reply quickly:toothy10:

Hey girl :)

I don't use those products myself, but I think I know how you might be able to use them.

Just want to add...you're not CG, right? Because the shampoo has sulfates (which for most curlies, are REALLLYYY bad for their hair!)

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mixed-Chicks-Shampoo-p-673.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=mixed-chicks-shampoo]Mixed Chicks Shampoo[/buylink]:

Ingredients
    Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Tea Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Glycol, Disterate, Panthenol, Avacado OIl, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ginger Extract, Malvasylvestris Extract, Borage Seed Oil, Cinnmidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Polyqatermium 10, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenozyethanol, Fragrance, F,d&c Yellow #6 and #5.

^^There's a sulfate and Sodium Chloride, which is actually table salt. Hair care companies put it into shampoos and conditioners sometimes because it is a cheap thickener.

And continuing with the CG thing...

The deep conditioner has silicones:

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mixed-Chicks-Deep-Conditioner-p-674.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=mixed-chicks-deep-conditioner]Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner[/buylink]:

Ingredients
    Water, cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonlum Cloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonioum Chloride, Octamethylcyclotertraziloxane, Isoporopul Alcohol, Safflower Oil, Certrimonium Chloride, Iodopropunyl Butylcarbamate and C14-18 Perfluoralkyethyl Thiohydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride and Benzoic Acid and Glycereth- 2 Cocotate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance.

^^There's a non-water-soluble silicone and Sodium Chloride again.

As well as the leave-in...

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mixed-Chicks-Leave-in-Conditioner-p-279.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=mixed-chicks-leavein-conditioner]Mixed Chicks Leave-in conditioner[/buylink]:

Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Emulsifying Wax, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/pvp Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Chloride, Methylguceth-20, Hydroxypopul Timonium Chloride, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil, Primrose Oil, Wheat Amino Acid, Crosilk, Hydrolyzed Collagen (Marine), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butyparaben, Fd&c Red #40, F,d&c Yellow #5, Fragrance.

Just want to make sure you're not CG and clarify that before you begin! :)

For the shampoo, get a quarter size and put a little water in your palms so you can lather it up. Apply to your hair, gently massaging. Massage for 30 seconds, then rinse.

For the leave-in conditioner, apply straight out of the shower to soaking-wet hair, BEFORE you apply all your styling products.

For the deep conditioner, Wet your hair once or twice during the week, and detangle. Gently comb the deep conditioner through you hair with your fingers. Put your hair in a plastic shower cap, leave it in there for an hour, and then rinse with lukewarm water :)

Hope that helped!
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file