"Just For Redheads"

JusduitJusduit Posts: 578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I've heard of this brand mentioned a few times but never checked it out. I just saw on their website that everything appears to be half off. I don't know if that's the way it normally is or not 'cause like I said, I've never checked it out before. Thought I'd mention it in case it truly is a sale and anyone's interested!

http://www.justforredheads.com/perfectbrows.html
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, TJTTT
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: UFDCM, CJPP
Standby items:GVP K-Pak

Comments

• automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
    Thanks! I haven't tried this line yet, so I'm tempted by the sale... I've heard good things about those products. :)
  • Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Posts: 268Registered Users
    awww, us blondies can't use it?? :) hee hee

I've never heard of it before!
    Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there
  • KatiecurlKatiecurl Posts: 236Registered Users
    I LOVE JFR. They had free shipping for most of the month, and I went a little crazy. Their lip quads are great... I get all of my lipstick from them. The quality is very good. They are well-known for their mascaras, but I don't wear mascara so I've never tried them. I just purchased one of their wigs... it should be here any day now. I've used their hair scrunchies in the past and they are good quality.

I live in California and they are based out of Arizona so I usually get my orders in less than a week. I say definitely try them out... especially any of their compact items (lip quads, makeup kits and samplers.)
    2a/b. I love AOHR!
  • IvytwineIvytwine Posts: 25Registered Users
    I use their mascaras & eyebrow pencils and LOVE THEM. I also use the cream eyeshadow base & like it, though I've never used another one to compare it.

Actually JFR's GingerCocoa mascaras & GingerGold eyebrow products are great for blondes. You might check it out :icon_smile:
  • morrighumorrighu Posts: 707Registered Users
    Beleive it or not, I can't use that stuff. Unlike most redheads, I have a very definite golden skin tone thanks to my Cherokee grandmother.
  • susancnwsusancnw Posts: 1,374Registered Users Curl Novice
    Ivytwine wrote: »
    I use their mascaras & eyebrow pencils and LOVE THEM. I also use the cream eyeshadow base & like it, though I've never used another one to compare it.

Actually JFR's GingerCocoa mascaras & GingerGold eyebrow products are great for blondes. You might check it out :icon_smile:

Looks like a good mascara and decent price. I might try that one out. Thanks for the color recommendation. And might I add that your hair color is stunning!
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

• RedHottCurlzRedHottCurlz Posts: 24Registered Users
    I've heard of them but never tried any of their products. I chalked them up to a different twist on a money making scheme. I guess I'll have to check it out.:)
    Proud redhead curly since '91 :)

CG since 3/3/10!

Currently trying...
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut, going to try TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Silicone-free
    Leave-in: Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut
    Gel: TRESemme Extra Firm Control

Type 3a/3b - Botticelli curls with a little bit of corkscrew
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    I am getting to the point in my life where I need to wear makeup to work, and I have found that I feel most comfortable in their lipstick colors. I got a sample of their blush, and I like that better than what I have, too. I love that they have a lot of mascara shade options.

Everything that I've tried in stores around here is too harsh, or just not quite right compared to this. My particular coloring has been difficult for me in a lot of ways. With this place, I can find colors that look good without a lot of guesswork and disappointment.

I'm a real beginner with makeup, though.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file