whats your favorite eyeliner

VIVIDCURLSVIVIDCURLS Registered Users Posts: 61
I looking for a good black eyeliner that stays on all day. I usually put my liner on the inside. Does anyone know if thats bad?

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    it's not bad if you make sure to NEVER share eye pencils with anyone and sharpen it often to expose fresh, new pencil.

i like Bonne Bell pencils, they're cheap and come in great colours. stark black is a bit too harsh for most people, but they have a pencil called Black Plum that is the darkest purple i've ever found!

i use it when i want to do my "rock biker chick" look!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • chatterbox01chatterbox01 Registered Users Posts: 77
    yeah i agree. the bonnebell stuff is like 2 bucks and its really good. i usually wear a dark grey or dark brown.
    please dont break my argyle heart.x.taryn obsessed with argyle--ispendallmytimethinkingabouti:lets get these teen hearts beating faster faster;we all have our dirty little secrets that no one knows..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Curl Neophyte
    Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    I don't often wear eyeliner, but I like the felt-tip one from L'Oreal. It's very easy to control, and comes in a lot of different neutral shades of black, brown, and charcoal. You can't blend it, though, so I find it best to put on before applying eyeshadow.
  • PlayzwithfirePlayzwithfire Registered Users Posts: 35
    I see this post is from a few days ago but I will never buy any other eyeliner but MACs fluidlines, when I tell you I put this on at 6Am and at 11PM it still looks like i just put it on..............Its AMAZING!
  • MegaraMegara Registered Users Posts: 424
    Ditto Playzwithfire! Fluidlines are A-mazing! They stay put all day long.
    pw:curls

To quote wild_sasparilla:
    'Thou shaketh it a little and it feeleth alright.'
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    i like the mac pencil its simple and goes on so smoothly. the sharpener is really nice too!
    3b-3c CG
  • 2happy2happy Registered Users Posts: 5,138
    It doesn't matter what kind I use, it smears. It stays on all day, thats not a problem, it's keeping it where I put it!
    Like the OP, I put it on the inside (and upper only), but I get smeared BELOW my bottom lashes. I realize this is because as I put it on the inside lid, it gets on the upper lashes also and then with blinking......smear. So, how will the mac fluid whatever do with that problem? Or is it just MY problem?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • pinksugarpinksugar Registered Users Posts: 2,346 Curl Connoisseur
    I bought one by Benefit this weekend. So far, I like it a lot. It doesn't smear at all when I wear my glasses. When I wear my contacts it does smear a little, but that could be from me messing with my eyes or my drops.

I also apply to the inside lower lid and top lid on the outside. It doesn't come off until I wash my face.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    MAC fluidlines - i have super oily skin and they work ALL day even through my evening workouts but w/ remover it comes off easily....probably won't even change.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • ariesxtremeariesxtreme Registered Users Posts: 123
    I prefer to use MAC shadows as an eyeliner. It's softer and doesn't give that harsh line effect that I'm not too fond of.
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    I see this post is from a few days ago but I will never buy any other eyeliner but MACs fluidlines, when I tell you I put this on at 6Am and at 11PM it still looks like i just put it on..............Its AMAZING!

I have this in Blacktrack. I liked it in the beginning, then it seemed to dry out in the pot.
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • SmallFrySmallFry Registered Users Posts: 614
    I use Revlon Colorstay, and it stays and stays!!
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • curlessencecurlessence Registered Users Posts: 81
    MAC liquidlasts are EXTREMELY budge/smudge proof and I love it because of that! The only thing is I get lazy applying it because you have to have a really steady hand and get it right or you have to start over! :lol:

I also like prestige waterproof liners to line my lower lids - they glide on so easily!
  • CurlsWannaHaveFunCurlsWannaHaveFun Registered Users Posts: 251
    I love MAC powerpoints. MAC fluidlines are nice too, but I don't have the coordination and time to get them on well most days.
    4a with 3c patches/LOIS daughter O/S spongy fine, natural since 1999

Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    - Vince Lombardi
  • FrizzyMFrizzyM Registered Users Posts: 46
    I second the MAC Powerpoint suggestion. They're pretty durable! I've worked half a day outside in light rain wearing the Industry powerpoint, and it didn't budge. I haven't been brave enough to try the Fluidline or Liquidlast, but those both sound sound like they would be very long-lasting. I might have to give them a try, too.
    3A
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    cjc wrote:
    ... it seemed to dry out in the pot.

with the Fluidline, you have to be really careful to close the lid tightly.

the best thing to do, so you get a seal but don't break the lid, is to put some Saran wrap or other cling film over the top before putting the lid back on.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    Thanks Rou for the tip
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file