Aloe Vera- flax seed

SIMASIMA Posts: 83Registered Users
Hi,

Is aloe Vera more moisturizing as a gel or flax seed gel?
Love
Sima

Comments

• xfancyxfancy Posts: 91Registered Users
    i havent tried flax seed gel, but aloe vera gel is great! i use it to shave with, and it leaves my legs nice and soft and i dont need lotion! i havent tried it on my hair by itself yet though.
    3c... and clueless pj
  • curlymunchkincurlymunchkin Posts: 10Registered Users
    Flax seed gel is great for hair. It has high levels of essential fatty acids which are needed for healthy hair. I found that aloe vera gel tends to be more drying and stiff than the flax seed gel. At one point I was using both gels, the flax seed first, and the aloe vera if I needed more hold.
    ~3b/a - fine~
    water wash or Aubrey's shampoo, Aubrey's Island Naturals , ACV cold rinse (as needed), flax seed gel or Aubrey's Mandarin Magic gel, diffuse through satin bonnet
  • GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Posts: 1,537Registered Users
    what about grapseed oil? I just got some because it was cheaper than almond oil...but I didn't use it yet.

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
  • SIMASIMA Posts: 83Registered Users
    Thank you for all the replies, i am going to use the flax seed.

love
    sima

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file