SO FLO Product Swap

BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I know I tried to get a So. Florida curly meetup going before last year, but it never worked out. Everyone was busy including me.

So I'm thinking this year plan waaaay ahead, and hopefully this way it will work out with everyone's schedules.

Anyways, I'm thinking for a time after the holidays (tentatively Jan. 2010 sometime) we could meet up, exchange some products that you don't want/use anymore, and just say hello.

What say ye all? :happy9:
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Comments

• RoxymiamiRoxymiami Posts: 8Registered Users
    that would be great. im in miami and i would be down for that let me know.

[email protected]
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think Sobecurl and I will just combine things and coordinate a meeting for (tentatively, firm date yet) Jan. 2010.

:flower:
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file