What do you think is sexier?

internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
I was talking to my sister about doing sexy pictures. She kept showing me costumes, but I think costumes are cheesy. A few of them are actually sexy, but mostly they just seem stupid to me. I showed her some of the lingerie I liked, and she said "Oh well you're going for the classy look. I want something ultra sexy" I was like, huh? Ok ... I always thought costumes were more for playing around, but lingerie was hotter in a more real way.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• RheannaRheanna KentuckyRegistered Users Posts: 2,614
    I agree with you 100%! So I voted lingerie.
    DPTFm5.png
  • mayimmayim Registered Users Posts: 2,301
    i think naked is sexiest. i don't need to play dress-up.

;)

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• IwantcurlyhairIwantcurlyhair Registered Users Posts: 338
    I completely agree that lingerie is wayy sexier too. Costumes seem too silly and playful for a sexy picture.
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Registered Users Posts: 1,728 Curl Neophyte
    I think lingerie is sexier. In my opinion costumes can be tougher to pull of whereas anyone can pull off lingerie as long as it's a style that suits her. I would probably only get a costume if a guy I was dating requested something specific... or for Halloween, of course :)
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • RipplesRipples Registered Users Posts: 40
    I voted for lingerie. Costumes remind me of Halloween dress-up and that doesn't make me feel very sexy at all...maybe because it's my least favorite holiday? :roll:
    Karyn

3A/f/ii CG since Aug 17, 2005...HG's: AHC, CK, Re:coil & GFSCC
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Syracuse, NYRegistered Users Posts: 5,656
    I voted lingerie too. I could see how costumes would be sexy in real life for role-playing, but for a picture I think lingerie would be much more effective.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file