Help me??

kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
We don't have a MAC store. I'm not sure how we have 5+ malls in a 30 minute radius, but we don't have a MAC store. ANYYWAYYY. I just found out that were going to the mall tomorrow and they have a CCO! I really want to get some MAC stuff, but I really don't know what will look good on me, so does anybody have any suggestions??
If it helps, I have greeney-hazel eyes, really dark brown hair with a lot of (natural) highlights and red in it, my skin is pretty light, and i have a fair amount of freckles sprinkled across my nose.
Thanks in Advance!
Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.

Comments

• mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    Cosmetics Company Store? Don't they just sell discontinued colors and overstocks?
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    Cosmetics Company Store? Don't they just sell discontinued colors and overstocks?

Stuff that mac sells a ton of they tend to have. And yeah, discontinued LE stuff, which really doesn't bother me. I think that everything is dupe-able as long as you try hard enough at finding it.

• mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    Ours must not be as good as others. :( The last time I was up there, all Mac had was orange foundation and garish eyeshadow. I was so disappointed.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    have you gone on your shopping trip yet?

look for the basic neutral eye shadows like Shroom, Naked Lunch, Mulch, Satin Taupe and something purple to bring out the green in your eyes like Satellite Dreams or Plum Dressing.

look for neutral brown-pink lipsticks like Viva Glam 5 (not something that people find at a CCO). Hug Me, Plastique, Fabby and Eden Rocks.

Nymphette lip gloss works over all kinds of colours - it's a golden pink. Viva Glam 5 lip glass is my go-to colour (i need some, hmmm...), Enchantress is lovely too.

sometimes i can find out what's available at CCOs if you tell me which store - i have contacts! ;)
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    I think MAC is having a free shipping event til Midnight tonight.

Promo code is MIDNIGHT2
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    rouquinne wrote: »
    have you gone on your shopping trip yet?

look for the basic neutral eye shadows like Shroom, Naked Lunch, Mulch, Satin Taupe and something purple to bring out the green in your eyes like Satellite Dreams or Plum Dressing.

look for neutral brown-pink lipsticks like Viva Glam 5 (not something that people find at a CCO). Hug Me, Plastique, Fabby and Eden Rocks.

Nymphette lip gloss works over all kinds of colours - it's a golden pink. Viva Glam 5 lip glass is my go-to colour (i need some, hmmm...), Enchantress is lovely too.

sometimes i can find out what's available at CCOs if you tell me which store - i have contacts! ;)

No, I didn't get to go. It's an outdoor mall, and it rained so.....yeah. Stupid weather. If it decides not to rain next weekend I'm going tho!

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    which store? i might be able to find out if there's anything in particular there.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My CCO had a GREAT selection of eyeshadows last time I went.

Naked lunch, scene, folie and some others that I was really surprised to see there. Normally it's the really outlandish stuff that you would totally expect to see at a discount place...
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file