NEW MOON!!!

agharvey1014agharvey1014 Posts: 15Registered Users
Who's Excited For New Moon??????????!!!!!!!!!!! I mean besides me????!!!! Anyone going opening night???????????? Share your thoughts!!!:love10::happy7::wav::snorting:

Comments

• cutesocuteso Posts: 14Registered Users
    Heyy I saw it And it's awesome! I think I'll go see it again and againn! :)
  • alove15alove15 Posts: 27Registered Users
    OMG I watched it today and it was sooo goood. It was even better than twilight. I used to be Team Edward but after the shirtless hotness of Jacob I think im Team Jacob now lol.I wanna watch it over and over and over:blob:
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    I'm not excited. I hate to be a party-pooper, but the Twilight Saga makes me sick.

Bella needs to realize that there's more to life than EDWARD, EDWARD, EDWARD, and more EDWARD!

Just my opinion. No hard feelings! :)
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • manderzzmanderzz Posts: 40Registered Users
    I'm not excited. I hate to be a party-pooper, but the Twilight Saga makes me sick.

Bella needs to realize that there's more to life than EDWARD, EDWARD, EDWARD, and more EDWARD!

Just my opinion. No hard feelings! :)

omg high five! i could not agree more! no offesnse to the people this may apply to, i love the books for the twilight series but what's making me kind of dislike twilight is honestly all of those obsessive fans. i am not exagerating in anyway when i say this but some girl in my class actually came up to me and said " do vampires exist. "

GO HARRY POTTER!
    hair type: 3a/3b (i think)
    curently CG as of 18/11/09
    co - wash : garnier fructis triple nutrition
    conditioner : same as co wash
    leave in : for now, same as co-wash and conditioner
    -hair length goal: BSL

HARRY POTTER <3
  • laynesavedthedaylaynesavedtheday Posts: 239Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Twilight is ridiculous. I have not read the books nor seen the movies and never will.
  • agharvey1014agharvey1014 Posts: 15Registered Users
    thats cool everyone has their own opinion. im not like super obssessed like this girl in my class is, i just like the books and the movies! :glasses2:i havent gone to see it yet though:sad10: buz our movie theater in town closed for a couple months.... =( i guess ill have to wait... but ive been hearing that its not that good??..... im still excited!
  • laynesavedthedaylaynesavedtheday Posts: 239Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Well I am glad you aren't a "Twihard" as there really isn't much to be obsessed over. I mean, yeah the people in the movies are attractive...but the actual story is full of stylistic elements that are typically considered faux pas. For instance, having a problem be the focus of the plot only to get solved quickly and without much afterthought.

Of course your average middle schooler is not reading the book with an eye for style. Besides that, I really see no attraction in vampires or cliched teen romance for myself but see where others may get caught up. But the obsession? I just do not understand it.
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    I saw in a bookstore some comments Twilight fans wrote down....

"Twilight taught me what love is" is a quote from an 11 year old. I'm sorry to say--that's NOT love! It's merely infatuation. No guy, or man for that matter, can ever live up to that standard (unbelievably gorgeous, romantic, perfect, protective, loving), and if that poor 11 year old thinks that Twilight represents love, she should think again. I'm not saying I don't hold high standards for my future husband....I'm just saying that Edward is "perfect" and no guy can live up to that. The 11 year old is not going to have very much luck in future relationships if she expects every guy to be like Edward.

And for another thing, Twilight is addicting and deppressing. I read the first two books, but I stopped. Bella was starting to pull me into her obsession with Edward, and it wasn't healthy. There's more to life than that.

I'm sorry if that was offensive to anyone...I'm just really starting to get sick of Twilight. Everyone has their own opinions. I'm done with my rant :lol:
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • CurlayGirlayCurlayGirlay Posts: 240Registered Users
    I saw in a bookstore some comments Twilight fans wrote down....

"Twilight taught me what love is" is a quote from an 11 year old. I'm sorry to say--that's NOT love! It's merely infatuation. No guy, or man for that matter, can ever live up to that standard (unbelievably gorgeous, romantic, perfect, protective, loving), and if that poor 11 year old thinks that Twilight represents love, she should think again. I'm not saying I don't hold high standards for my future husband....I'm just saying that Edward is "perfect" and no guy can live up to that. The 11 year old is not going to have very much luck in future relationships if she expects every guy to be like Edward.

And for another thing, Twilight is addicting and deppressing. I read the first two books, but I stopped. Bella was starting to pull me into her obsession with Edward, and it wasn't healthy. There's more to life than that.

I'm sorry if that was offensive to anyone...I'm just really starting to get sick of Twilight. Everyone has their own opinions. I'm done with my rant :lol:

Oh wow, I gotta agree with you on the 11 year old thing. That girl is in for a bitter dissapointment.

I hate how every single piece of flair on facebook now says "Mrs. Edward Cullen!" :/

P.S. Did u know they have a new Twilight lotion out? Yeah...it's sparkly...like Edward.
    I even heard some girls asked their boyfriends to stop tanning and wear the lotion JUST so they would look like Edward! (rolling eyes)
    CG since December 22, 2008!:thumbright:
    Thick/Coarse/Porous/3a/Protein Sensitive

Luvin the Spritz and Condish method! =)
  • dont worry be curly!dont worry be curly! Posts: 144Registered Users
    I am not an obsessive fan but I do enjoy the movies and books! Yah sure they are unrealistic, and Bella's obsession with Edward can get annoying but not all books are realistic... right!?!? Dont worry the crazed teens will get over then the crazed harry potter fans will come out to (I love Harry Potter, I am not obsessive though! :) ) and I'm not comparing the two books/movies either just to be clear haha. They really dont have much in common besides the fact of crazed fans! Anyways I enjoyed the movie a lot! I thought it was so so so SO much better than twilight! Its way more funny!!! :) You will be laughing and Taylor lautner is totally hot!!!! :) I like the character edward but eh robert pattinson not so much...just saying!! Anyways I hope you (meaning agharvey1014) get to see the movie soon! I think its fabulous!! :):tongue3:
    ~~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --Dr.Seuss

~~Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.--Dr.Seuss:color:

We are all fools, whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! :)
  • lldm2lldm2 Posts: 173Registered Users
    I saw it yesterday.
    Didn't like it at all.
    Bella treated Jacob like xxxx and just kept leading him on.
    So. Bella "loves" Edward. Edward leaves. Bella goes to Jacob so she doesn't feel lonely. Bella leaves for Edward without even caring about Jacob. Edward comes back and Jacob suddenly isn't important anymore.

That part made me upset. Bella also just annoyed me completely throughout the film..

I haven't read all the books, only Twilight. Before I was "Team Edward" now I'm not "with" anyone.
    3c/4a

Wanting;
    APL/MBL
  • dont worry be curly!dont worry be curly! Posts: 144Registered Users
    yah I know, Bella does treat Jacob awful but that's the way it is written in the books to, so thats just kinda the way it goes, Jacob loves Bella and Bella keeps breaking his heart but that is the way of the book to...sorry you didnt like it though! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:D
    ~~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --Dr.Seuss

~~Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.--Dr.Seuss:color:

We are all fools, whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! :)
  • SingingSongsSingingSongs Posts: 42Registered Users
    I have always hated Twilight, but I thought New Moon was interesting. I hate all the acting in both movies, because Kristen Stewart acts inside the movies The Panic Room and The Messengers and she always seems to play the same character.But the conflict was great.

It seems as if everybody is obessed with Twilight, which makes me a little sick. But I'm not saying it sucks or its great. Just giving my opinoin:)
    black bouncy 3a/b curls... And thats all I got to say...
  • curledlovecurledlove Posts: 444Registered Users
    All of those who said there is more to life than Edward, you are right. There is no real man like Edward, its sad that some girls may set their standards according to him, fortunately for me I've dealt with real men and I know none will live up to those standards. But, its a movie so it should be unrealistic, if it wasn't it would not be entertaining. I haven't seen new moon but I will soon. I like twilight, its cute, I'm a hopeless romantic. :love10:
    3c/4a
    I made it! Tailbone length stretched, WL curly

Teri Laflesh's book "Curly Like Me" sits on my desk and everytime I get frustrated and an impulse tells me to shave my head, I look at it in hopes that one day my hair will graze the top of my butt.

event.png

event.png
  • curlybeautycurlybeauty Posts: 81Registered Users
    I'm sick of hearing about Twilight.
    I'd rant, but I see other people have already done that for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file