We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Steals and Deals

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmiami.craigslist.org%2Fmdc%2Fhab%2F1462188886.html" class="Popup

Hooded Salon Hair Dryer for Sale - $125 (Miami Beach)

I've had this hair dryer for only one year...I used it about 4 four times at my home but now I'm moving and need to clear out my storage. It is fully functional and comfortable and can be used in a salon or your personal home salon. Features include: Black Leather chair, Cool/Hot settings with Low, Medium, and High temperatures. Very easy to use!
Usually, hooded salon hair dryers bought from a wholesale company will run you over $300!!! This is a steal, hurry before it is gone.
Serious Inquiries only!

Wow.. If I had the room for it, I would so get this!!
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Comments

• rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    Has Del seen this.....?:tongue5:
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • dominicanadominicana Posts: 239Registered Users
    Lady Valeria of the Isle of Neraida in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Central Florida Curly
    CG since May 5, 2009
    Hair Type: 3cCiii coarse\porous
    Conditioners: Bioinfusion HCB, CJCR, SpiralSolutions DDMT, BellaCurl MC, BellaCurl LE, KCKT, YesToCucumbers
    Stylers: CJ CCCC, FSG, KCCC, SpiralSolutions CEJ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file