CurlTalk

Post Pics of Short curly styles

Hi, I'm new to this. And I recently cut my long hair short into an a line bob cut, because of damage from color and constant straightening. I've had natural hair for 5 years so I'm use to the curls, but I've never had my hair so short!! I'm still getting use to it, and I've stopped straightening it. I was wonder if others could post short hair styles or just give me feed back. Thanks so much!:blob8:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:happy8:3c curls, A recent A-line bob cut, currently trying to stay away from straightening my hair for a few months....let's see if i can do it...been natural for 5 years now :-):happy8:

Comments

• rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    If you Google "short, curly hair styles Images" you will get tons.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,095Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i think your hair looks great!!

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • angiecj22angiecj22 Posts: 11Registered Users
    thanks!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :happy8:3c curls, A recent A-line bob cut, currently trying to stay away from straightening my hair for a few months....let's see if i can do it...been natural for 5 years now :-):happy8:
  • IamDonnaIamDonna Posts: 546Registered Users
    I don't have any pics I just wanted to say your hair is just so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    :love1:3a Long (waist) thick med course dry thirsty
    Poo: Eulence moisture
    Co-wash: GVP CB
    Condish: GVP CB
    LI: KBB nectar
    Styler: CK CIAB
    Gel: BRHG
    DT: Curl Junkie
    Diffuse 70% dry
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FIamDonna%2F" class="Popup

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhotimg23.fotki.com%2Fp%2Fa%2F70_149%2F75_144%2FDSCN0395-vi573.jpg" class="Popup
    NEW PICS
    Thank you! :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RinRin Posts: 46Registered Users
    Such pretty hair! Looks like you have a good hair dresser :) why can I never find a stylist that cuts that well...

I have seen a pic used in the Curlisto ads in the side bar (the 3rd lady down) which I love but can't find a static pic to 'borrow'!! Her hair is tighter curled than mine but I like the shape.

For short hair that cut really shows off the curl.
    3a & 3b Fine hair - lots of it! :cat:
    Organix Coconut Shampoo
    Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
    Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner
    KMS Sea Salt spray

Playing with:

Boots Curling Cream
    Aloe Vera Gel & KYJelly
  • ninadefninadef Posts: 243Registered Users
    I have no pictures to post since I'm still in transition but I have to say that I love your hair and cut!!

I hoping to reach your length at the end of this and I hope to be able to dublicate your cut then.

Gorgeous.

Do you have a fotki for me to stalk?
    well I actually made the mistake of having her cut my hair while it was straight. I've never had anyone cut my hair curly before. It turned out god, just shorter then I had expected
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wow I love your hair!!! The back of your hair is longer then mine so your getting there!. The front of mine is just long. I don't have fotki but I might try it out soon and I'll definitely let you know when I start it up! Thanx ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]