Curl friendly salon in East Midlands, UK?

RinRin Registered Users Posts: 46
Hi, I am looking for any salons around the East Midlands that cater to cutting curly hair. I am based in Derby, Derbyshire and find most stylists (and I change often!) do the 'treat curly hair as straight hair' cutting routine, which looks terrible. I know all of you feel my pain!

Anyhow I am looking to see if there are any fellow East Midlands Curly girls our there and what salons/stylists are curl friendly - or better than your average :-)
Thanks very much xx
3a & 3b Fine hair - lots of it! :cat:
Organix Coconut Shampoo
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner
KMS Sea Salt spray

Playing with:

Boots Curling Cream
Aloe Vera Gel & KYJelly

Comments

• shalaashalaa Registered Users Posts: 5
    Did you find anyone Rin?? I'm also in Derby and need a haircut but don't want my hair cut wet or fried with a hairdryer!
    Rin wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for any salons around the East Midlands that cater to cutting curly hair. I am based in Derby, Derbyshire and find most stylists (and I change often!) do the 'treat curly hair as straight hair' cutting routine, which looks terrible. I know all of you feel my pain!

Anyhow I am looking to see if there are any fellow East Midlands Curly girls our there and what salons/stylists are curl friendly - or better than your average :-)
    Thanks very much xx
    Hair 2bM

As of 6/1/10 am trying the CG method!
  • CurlyCloCurlyClo Registered Users Posts: 31
    Hi, I'm in Northamptonshire, but would be willing to travel to get a decent cut...did you ever find anyone?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file