CurlTalk

Canadian Curlies Who Use CK Year Round?

sarina32sarina32 Posts: 200Registered Users
I was just wondering if there was anybody who uses Curl Keeper year round?Or any humectant product I suppose.

I am in southern Ontario and looking up monthly minimum dew points it looks like it can get into the negatives (F) still. I was hoping I would be able to use it year-round as it is the only thing I have found so far that at least helps a bit with curl enhacement and frizz.SO! any successes or failures with year round CK use in Canada?Thanks!
Ontario, Canada
3a/3b - fine texture/high porosity
CURRENT LINE-UP:
experimenting....
Others: CLU towel, Mebco comb, occasional diffuser

Comments

• whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    I'm on the coast in NB. I use it year round. I just use less of it in the winter. I find I get frizz without it no matter how low the dewpoints are.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • nicurlynicurly Posts: 46Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    CJ Curls in a Bottle from Honeyfig and they think I will like the CJ better!!
    My hair is naturally a combination of 3B/3C. No longer texturized. All natural! CG Routine: Devapoo, One condition or Elucence. Loving curl creams: AG Recoil, Mop Curl Cream, KMS Curl Cream and never without CK. Gels: HE SMU and KCCC with a little BRHG on top.
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    I made the switch to CIAB awhile ago too. It is better for winter use than CK plus I can use it alone as it has some hold. In the winter, I typically need gel over CK.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.