Suki products - anyone

webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
My husband surprised me w/ Suki products yesterday for my birthday. I never heard of this company and on the surface it sounds pretty good. I have the exfoliating foaming cleanser, a tinted moisturizer, a combo lip balm/cheek stain and shiny eye makeup also in a pot.

Now that I'm over the shock and awe of my husband even knowing how to research and purchase makeup/skincare products for me (yes, he matched the tinted moisturizer color perfectly!) I wanted to know if anyone else had experience with this line.
hello.world.

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I tried them about a year ago because they are local to me. I liked them - they are kind of expensive and I did not notice any wonderful results (at the time I was (and still am) having issues with breakouts). I loved the smell of them though. I only bought a sample kit which had cleansing products in it. They have a sugar scrub (I think) that I really did like a lot.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have a blush by them because I read rave reviews somewhere (I'm a sucker for good reviews). It's fine, nothing special. It didn't make me want any of the other products BUT I think that is so cool that your husband did that.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    don't know anything about them but big ol' kudos to hubby!!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • hypnotichypnotic Posts: 613Registered Users
    I just got the sample kit as well.

Here is a review for the foaming cleanser.

http://thedailyobsession.net/2009/11/suki-exfoliate-foaming-cleanser/#more-21044
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50, Nexxus Aloe Rid
    Detangling Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp, EO Sweet Orange
    Cowash Conditioner:
    Suave Naturals Sea Breeze, V05 Tea Therapy, Oyin Honey Hemp
    Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Spa Siam Coconut Hair Mask, Yes to Carrots Mud Mask
    Leave-in Conditioner: Afroveda NU Milk Hair Conditioner, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta Leave-in, Knot Today
    Stylers: SheaMoisture, JC Nourish and Shine, Burdock Root Butter Cream, Afroveda CocoLatte Moisture Mask
  • scoles222scoles222 Posts: 21Registered Users
    I tried a few Suki products. I love the philosophy behind their products, but they are super expensive to not have very many actives in them! I can get similar organic products at Whole Foods for a lot less money. But the Suki products do smell so good...:dontknow:

webjockey wrote: »
    My husband surprised me w/ Suki products yesterday for my birthday. I never heard of this company and on the surface it sounds pretty good. I have the exfoliating foaming cleanser, a tinted moisturizer, a combo lip balm/cheek stain and shiny eye makeup also in a pot.

Now that I'm over the shock and awe of my husband even knowing how to research and purchase makeup/skincare products for me (yes, he matched the tinted moisturizer color perfectly!) I wanted to know if anyone else had experience with this line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file