should i donate my hair ?

niki10123niki10123 Posts: 5Registered Users
i have been wanting a bob cut my mom said no so i told her i was going to donate my hair but i have to donate 10 in. all she said was you are going to have to iron your hair everyday. should i donate my hair? HELP!

Comments

• burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • MysticSpiralMysticSpiral Posts: 1,024Registered Users
    I'm growing mine to my hips and shaving it all off.

When I first did a big chop, I cut it into a chin length curly bob (The stylist misted my hair, but didn't soak it) and I've never straighten my hair in my life.
    Lady Fand of the Joy Filled Summer Skys in the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
  • niki10123niki10123 Posts: 5Registered Users
    the reason my mom said that is because my hair would end up in a bob and i wouldn't be able to pick it up. but i still want to do it
  • agharvey1014agharvey1014 Posts: 15Registered Users
    go ahead! if u have some concerns, ask your stylists for tips on which cut would be best and easiest. thats what shes there for!! i did it in 5th grade. i would do it again, but i cant stand to wait for my hair to grow long again! its too much trouble long. but you should totally do it if ur ok with a bob!
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file