Please help me!

CurlyGirlieRiahCurlyGirlieRiah Posts: 33Registered Users
I have 3b/3c/4a shoulder length in the back and collar bone in front. Medium thickness I guess.
I often co-wash, moisturize and seal. I sleep with a satin bonnet. I bun my hair. I use ECOstyler olive oi gel and take GNC women's daily multivitamin. I'm 14. Is there anything I am doing wrong?
:confused::confused::confused:
3b/3c/4a
currently: shoulder length
~going for bra strap ~

s-event.png

Comments

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    I have 3b/3c/4a shoulder length in the back and collar bone in front. Medium thickness I guess.
    I often co-wash, moisturize and seal. I sleep with a satin bonnet. I bun my hair. I use ECOstyler olive oi gel and take GNC women's daily multivitamin. I'm 14. Is there anything I am doing wrong?:confused::confused::confused:

What's the problem, Girl? :) You need to tell me what specifically is bothering you. Are you getting frizz? Lack of definition? Please tell me, and when you do, I'll ask a few more questions and try to diagnose you! :)
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • CurlyGirlieRiahCurlyGirlieRiah Posts: 33Registered Users
    I often co-wash, moisturize and seal. I sleep with a satin bonnet. I bun my hair. I use ECOstyler olive oi gel and take GNC women's daily multivitamin. I'm 14. Is there anything I am doing wrong?:confused::confused::confused:

What's the problem, Girl? :) You need to tell me what specifically is bothering you. Are you getting frizz? Lack of definition? Please tell me, and when you do, I'll ask a few more questions and try to diagnose you! :)

I was wondering if this is a good way to retain length and I am getting breaking when I style.
    3b/3c/4a
    ~going for bra strap ~

s-event.png

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users

I was wondering if this is a good way to retain length and I am getting breaking when I style.

Sounds like you're doing everything right, but perhaps you need to moisturize a bit more. Here are a few treatments that I found:

The Egg Yolk and Olive Oil Treatment - In a small bowl combine one egg yolk and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Use a whisk or fork to mix the ingredients. Wet your hair and apply the treatment concentrating on the ends. Be sure to avoid your scalp. Keep the mixture on your hair while showering. Shampoo as usual to remove the treatment. This is one of the most simple solutions among all home remedies for hair breakage and it can be applied each week for a month.
    Vitamin E Treatment - Home remedies for hair breakage don't have to be difficult. The vitamin E treatment for hair breakage is known for its simplicity and quick implementation among home remedies for hair breakage. Just take about five or six vitamin E capsules and combine them with your favorite shampoo and proceed to wash your hair as usual.
    Hot Oil Treatment - This is one of the best home remedies for hair breakage. Put 6 tbsp of olive oil into a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat the oil until warm, but don't let it get too hot. Apply the oil to your hair from the scalp to the ends. Wrap a warm towel around your head for 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair as usual

Keep us posted! :) Hope that helped you!
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • LindzzerzzLindzzerzz Posts: 58Registered Users
    if you have any question about what products you should use to keep length email our resedent product guru [email protected] she will be happy to help.
  • CurlyGirlieRiahCurlyGirlieRiah Posts: 33Registered Users

Sounds like you're doing everything right, but perhaps you need to moisturize a bit more. Here are a few treatments that I found:

The Egg Yolk and Olive Oil Treatment - In a small bowl combine one egg yolk and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Use a whisk or fork to mix the ingredients. Wet your hair and apply the treatment concentrating on the ends. Be sure to avoid your scalp. Keep the mixture on your hair while showering. Shampoo as usual to remove the treatment. This is one of the most simple solutions among all home remedies for hair breakage and it can be applied each week for a month.
    Vitamin E Treatment - Home remedies for hair breakage don't have to be difficult. The vitamin E treatment for hair breakage is known for its simplicity and quick implementation among home remedies for hair breakage. Just take about five or six vitamin E capsules and combine them with your favorite shampoo and proceed to wash your hair as usual.
    Hot Oil Treatment - This is one of the best home remedies for hair breakage. Put 6 tbsp of olive oil into a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat the oil until warm, but don't let it get too hot. Apply the oil to your hair from the scalp to the ends. Wrap a warm towel around your head for 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair as usual

Keep us posted! :) Hope that helped you!

Hey today I tried a honey deep treatment, makes my hair feel really good. I put honey with conditioner and added hot 6 oil and heated it for 10 secs. I will try those treatments when I get the ingredients. I want to try the egg yolk treatment.
    3b/3c/4a
    ~going for bra strap ~

s-event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file