What type of Girl are you???

agharvey1014agharvey1014 Posts: 15Registered Users
I decided to make a poll..... to find out about other girls like me. so which is it? are you a girly girl, a tomboy, or somewhere in between?? how about preppy, emo, or sporty? you tell us!!
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• RotiniRotini Posts: 53Registered Users
    I decided to make a poll..... to find out about other girls like me. so which is it? are you a girly girl, a tomboy, or somewhere in between?? how about preppy, emo, or sporty? you tell us!!
    Which one are you?
    Curly Teen & Loving It!
    Type 3b/c hair

I find myself with less respect for those who straighten their hair constantly or have relaxers or whatever else is out there. I believe that if your hair is curly, wavy, or straight, your hair is beautiful as is. There are non-damaging solutions for frizz or split ends or whatever. You don't have to burn it flat or fry it with chemicals to look "good." People say love the skin you're in, same goes for hair.
    :wav:

• agharvey1014agharvey1014 Posts: 15Registered Users
    Rotini wrote: »
    Which one are you?

I'm sporty, a tomboy and inbetween!! if that makes sense.....
  • NicoletteNicolette Posts: 44Registered Users
    I'm quiet.
    Everyone comments on how they wish I were their child because I'm so quiet. :study:
    897475.png
    2C roots, 3A/3B for the rest.
    currently growing out... pulled down the longest part of hair is a little past the armpit.

curly goals: GROWING OUT! :toothy8:

routine: Condition daily with Nature's Gate Conditioner, shampoo once a week with Organix Hydrating Shampoo .
    Wrap in t-shirt and let dry for ten minutes. Scrunch with Redken Ringlet 07 and blow-dry bangs.

• curlcutiecurlcutie Posts: 227Registered Users
    I'm a prep :)
    - 2c/3a hair
    - Going to try being a modified CG
    -Herbal Essence Body Envy Volumizing Mousse
    -Pantene PRO-V Curls Gel
    -L'OREAL Paris Curl Boosting, Curl Spray Gel
    -Is hair twins with sarahb1396:toothy7:
    I LOVE MY CURLS!!!!!:love4:
  • wredna.ankawredna.anka Posts: 28Registered Users
    Me to, a bit ;p
    I'm also a bit girly girl
    and, mainly, I'm quiet.
    ____

curlies are great.:love10:
    3b/a?
    fine/medium
    very dry
    on the beginning on the way of helping them:angel8:
  • gncurriergncurrier Posts: 80Registered Users
    I'm a preppy-girly-girl. :)
    I am Knight Valiant Red Riglets of Curlywood Forest and Theatrefriar of the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
  • curlycarrottop62curlycarrottop62 Posts: 245Registered Users
    im preppy-girly-sporty all rolled into one!! lol :)
    Multi-textured head! 3a w/ some 3c, medium to high porosity, medium to coarse texture, dry!

My current favorites: Suave naturals shampoo, Suave coconut, Organix argan and moroccan oil conditioner, GFTN, LALMG, FSG <3!!

Not a huge fan of CG :/
  • CurlyFlixCurlyFlix Posts: 58Registered Users
    I'm a bit strange to be honest, and definitely an inbetweener. I like sports, I can be a tomboy, I like being a girly girl sometimes (I like experimenting with makeup and hair-dos), and I can be really quiet at times (I like shutting myself in my room and reading for hours).

So yeah, I voted 'Inbetween/Everything'.
    [FONT=&quot]Hair type:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 3a/3b, 'tanned blonde', fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity, fine texture, naturally curly hair.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Conditioner:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Pure Coconut Oil Conditioner worked in, left for several minutes, washed out, second gentler application, left in for 3 minutes, washed out.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Styling:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Boots Essentials Curl Creme or Styling Mousse for Curls[/FONT]

event.png

• PeacexPassionPeacexPassion Posts: 65Registered Users
    I'm def. an in betweener and i don't usually label myself as any one thing because I'm usually everything all mushed into one...it all depends on my mood that day i suppose
    :]
    APL Stetched
    Random 3c/4a/4b mix
    BSL while curly. I'm going to get there. :afro:

"Maybe some women weren't meant to be tamed, maybe they're suppose to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with." -
    Carrie Bradshaw
  • Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Posts: 1,781Registered Users
    CurlyFlix wrote: »
    I'm a bit strange to be honest, and definitely an inbetweener. I like sports, I can be a tomboy, I like being a girly girl sometimes (I like experimenting with makeup and hair-dos), and I can be really quiet at times (I like shutting myself in my room and reading for hours).

This is me.
    Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
    Rinse:
    ACV rinse
    Detangler/Conditioner:
    Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
    Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer
  • AlannahAngelAlannahAngel Posts: 529Registered Users
    CurlyFlix wrote: »

This is me.
    Same :D definitely inbetween!
    ~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
    ~~~
    Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
    Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
    ~~~

• hmgcurlshmgcurls Posts: 19Registered Users
    I'm a mix between rocker, girly, quiet, and tomboy (lol i no that doesnt really make sense!)
    3B with some 3A
    Co-wash: V05 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream
    Condish: GVP Conditioning Balm
    Gel: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted
    Those who are curly want to be straight, and those who are straight want to be curly- um, last time I checked I was fine with my ringlets, thank you very much.:icon_smile:
  • SpeedGoddessSpeedGoddess Posts: 118Registered Users
    inbetweener! absolutely <3 workin on my car (restoring her), but i also like to shop and hang with friends...lol. my car usually wins the battle of what to do with my weekend though (:

good idea for a poll (:
    Hair type: 3B

CG since: Dec '08

(Johnson&Johnson No More Tears Shampoo when need help with build-up), Suave Naturals condish, leave some in, LaBella Gel, then out the door!

You only live once...make it count

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    I'm not the type of girl that can fit into a category :) I'm a mixture of a bunch of things, and I'm uniquely made by God!
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • crazygirlslovecurlscrazygirlslovecurls Posts: 19Registered Users
    Im mostly inbetween tomboy rocker and the only girly thing bout me is my hair and the fact that i date boys lol
  • SakahSakah Posts: 6Registered Users
    I guess I could safely say I'm a bit of everything, but not so much sporty. I'm too clumsy and don't care enough to be into sports.
  • eli_extasyeli_extasy Posts: 16Registered Users
    I'm most defiantly a barbie's girl. I love doing my nails, I love shopping, makeup, fashion. I'm also a city girl. I love the smell of smoke (horrible I know), I take the metro bus or I walk almost everywhere plus I'm into marketing, DECA, and coporate America.

Can't really say sporty because I'm not that competitive. I love yoga and pilates though :D
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    well, no one is all one thing. I'm a girly-girl, quiet, slightly preppy, have tomboy moments, but if we're going by labels...drama kid :albino:
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file