CurlTalk

odwalla juices anyone?

I've been thinking of adding them to some of my DT mixes. Especially the mango tango and the vanilla almond protein one. Any thoughts?
3c/4a fotki [update 4/18/09]
blog
approaching BSL
BC 4/26/08! Last relaxer April '07

:wav:
aussie moist /suave coconut conditioner (cowash/leave-in)
long aid activator gel
random condish+honey+olive oil+cocnut milk+whole milk+conditioner (DT)
finger combing>>>>Tangle Teaser

Comments

• katherinelovesevryonekatherinelovesevryone Posts: 230Registered Users
    anyone?
    3c/4a fotki [update 4/18/09]
    blog
    approaching BSL
    BC 4/26/08! Last relaxer April '07

:wav:
    aussie moist /suave coconut conditioner (cowash/leave-in)
    long aid activator gel
    random condish+honey+olive oil+cocnut milk+whole milk+conditioner (DT)
    finger combing>>>>Tangle Teaser
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Isn't that a little weird, I mean don't they have other ingredients than just fruit. Do they contain sugar and things?

Have you tried it yet?
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • curlywhirlcurlywhirl Posts: 31Registered Users
    i wouldn't recommend using odwalla, naked juices, etc. in a DT. while they are all natural, full of fruit and healthy to consume, one of their main ingredients is normally apple juice (for sweetness). i think it would be better to use whole fruits and vegetables, coconut milk, honey, oils, etc. rather than a diluted fruit juice...i don't think your hair would benefit as much as it might seem. besides, they are rather expensive and you might not be able to finish even a small bottle before it spoils.

a great DT i have used (there is a recipe for it somewhere on this site) consists of avocado, banana, honey, coconut milk, olive oil and maybe some other things. just puree, fill an ice cube tray and freeze, when frozen put them in a resealable plastic bag. then, defrost two cubes and you're ready for a DT in no time!!