frizz control without the crunch

jostusjostus Posts: 5Registered Users
MY hair is terriably frizzy and short about two or three inches, 3B (I think). I am usually very generous with product because otherwise I end up with a full head of frizz and no curls. The problem is all the products I have used leave my hair super stiff and super shiny. what product can I use which would give me ultimate frizz control and definition without the crunchy feel or gressy look. I would prefer the product to be silicon free and as natural as possiable. Thanks in advance
Joseph

Comments

• KEVIN JKEVIN J Posts: 11Registered Users
    Try using a leave in conditioner I find the Paul Mitchel "The Conditioner" is very effective for frizzes. Less is more for the product - no more than a dime size amount, then rub it into your palms really good and scrunch it into your hair. When it air drys it will be crunchy and have that wet look, if you don't want that look take your pincher finger, middle finger and thumb pinch out the crunch if you want to maintain the look without the wet appearance. If you want a more messier look grab hand fulls and scrunch the crunch out but I find this breaks my curls up and I end up rewetting my hair. I am trying to grow out my hair from a buzz cut I wish I had three inches of hair! Good luck!
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    jostus wrote: »
    MY hair is terriably frizzy and short about two or three inches, 3B (I think). I am usually very generous with product because otherwise I end up with a full head of frizz and no curls. The problem is all the products I have used leave my hair super stiff and super shiny. what product can I use which would give me ultimate frizz control and definition without the crunchy feel or gressy look. I would prefer the product to be silicon free and as natural as possiable. Thanks in advance
    Joseph

You could try EcoStyler Krystal Styling Gel :) It's inexensive, works really well, and drys without crunchiness. If it does, just scrunch out the crunch :) Oh, and it doesn't look girly, either :)

And if you want ultimate frizz control, I recommend [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink]. It's silicone-free, and reeallllly works at controlling frizz. It's very liquidy, not gel-y, so it won't dry crunchy.
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • jostusjostus Posts: 5Registered Users
    Thanks a lot for your responses, Ill look up "The conditioner" by Paul Mitchel,( I usually like his products) and eco-styler. Pinching out the crunch sounds like good advice too,I have thick hair so pinching might take a while (LOl) but hey if it works it'll be worth the effort

Thanks again,I really appreciate it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file