Rave: Coochy Rash Free Shave Creme! No More Razor Bumps!

jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
I've been posting this miracle creme everywhere to get the word out! :D

If you suffer from razor bumps around the bikini area like I do, then you'll want to share in my latest find with you.

I bought Coochy Rash Shave Cream due to a rave on another board. It really does prevent shaving bumps around the bikini area and I used Mach 3 triple blade razor. The product is not like regular shaving cremes, it's an emollient creme that let's you get a close shave without actually touching the skin. Don't need much to get the job done.

I used to use clippers in this area, but not anymore since I found this. I get a much better, closer shave.

I had to go over some areas more than once, but it's sooooo smooth and soft. I also followed with KP Duty Dermatologist Body Scrub with Chemical + Physical Medi-Exfoliation (mostly for back of thighs/butt) and Peter Thomas Roth's AHA 12% Body Lotion. Both are fantastic products! I'm proned to razor bumps, so I'm hoping both these products help keep them at bay.

You can find the creme at tanning salons and most adult sex shops. Also, if you live in California, you can find it at A Touch of Romance (http://atouchofromance.com).

Here's a link here to view:
http://tinyurl.com/g94mo
Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
PW: flower

Comments

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    I have a girlfriend that SWEARS by Coochy. I tried it and still got the bumps :twisted: . BUT, the good news is that Coochy makes a great hair conditioner and I used it for shaving my armpits!
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • beeniegalbeeniegal Posts: 39Registered Users
    A (maybe) cheaper alternative is plain old anti-perspirant. Just apply it to the area after shaving. This is an old secret among dancers (or so I've heard), and it works for me.

Okay, so can you all tell I have insomnia? :wink:
    Some good hair days

Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.
  • AliLindseyAliLindsey Posts: 44Registered Users
    GREAT! I just bought some! :roll: Ok, so now I can't wait to try this stuff. I usually use nair.....the only time I've used a razor it's been TERRIBLE! So, I guess I'm going to try it again and hopefully this stuff will work for me. :-) I've never heard of it. Thanks for posting.
    combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

used to be CurlyGirl then Strawberry_Curlz
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    beeniegal wrote:
    A (maybe) cheaper alternative is plain old anti-perspirant. Just apply it to the area after shaving. This is an old secret among dancers (or so I've heard), and it works for me.

Neosporin helps too.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    AliLindsey wrote:
    GREAT! I just bought some! :roll: Ok, so now I can't wait to try this stuff. I usually use nair.....the only time I've used a razor it's been TERRIBLE! So, I guess I'm going to try it again and hopefully this stuff will work for me. :-) I've never heard of it. Thanks for posting.

AliLindsey, they also have a spritz that you use afterwards to help soften the skin and prevent chafing (another cause of razor bumps). Both of these products together work fabulously!

The deodorant doesn't work as well as the Coochy products (believe me, I know). I think it depends on how curly your hair is down "there".
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower
    I got the cream the other day. I haven't used it yet because I saw the spray AFTER I put my order in. So I should definately order some? I have been thinking about it. If it definately helps with the bumps then I think I'll get it. Thanks for the tip. :-)

I also noticed that there are different scents of the cream. Have you used any besides the regular? I got the regular.
    combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just bought the Sally Hansen Zero bumps pads - I will let you know how they work. I also use King of Shaves Womens Shaving Spritz. Consistency of water but seemed to really make a nice barrier so no scraping :wink:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    I had been looking for the SH Zero bump pads forever!!! Where did you find them???

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I got them at CVS but they are not in the shaving section - they were in the Sally Hansen section if that makes sense. They were with all her products - nails, etc.

They seem to be working very well - much better than the bikini zone cream I had been using.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file