Newbie here

MamaDawnMamaDawn Posts: 28Registered Users
Hello!

I'm new here and to CG. I've been poo free for almost 3 weeks. And It is helping having less fizzy days than before, still have questions... but that's for another post.

My hair:
My hair is between a 3a and 3b. I think it's low or med to low porosity, but I'm not sure about that. And med to fine. I haven't been using a flat iron or hair dryer in a very long time so I'm lucky to not have to break that habit. Some days I love my hair, other days I hate it. And some days I just don't have time for it.

I also have a love/hate feelings about getting my hair cut. I hate how is comes out often times but I love having someone mess with my hair, it's so relaxing! But it's been about a year and a half since I got it cut.

About me:
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling, Christian mom of 3 wonderful children (ages 7, 4, and 2). My dh works in IT and we moved almost a year ago to a wonderful little town in WV. We love how quiet it is!

I love to knit. I knit pretty much every day. If I'm sitting down and not teaching school or on the computer then I'm usually knitting.

I've been reading more and more on here and learning so much. Thank you all for all the helpful posts.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Congrats on going no-poo! And thanks for joining us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file