Ever find yourself getting distracted..

snappynappysnappynappy Registered Users Posts: 1,262
Ever find yourself getting distracted when there are more imprtant things you could be doing? I should be writing papers but look at what I found on the internet!

Now one would think that as a child of the late 90s and a fan of 90s pop music I would be going gaga over the deliciousness that is Nick Carter...nope. The dancers fro!!!:sleepy3: Its so.....:sleepy3::thumright:I want to meet her and ask what she does to get it that way, what she uses!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4060190662/

Or when i was taking my midterm this week...distracted by a beautiful head of hair. I was the last one to finish becuase of it!
I havent figured out how to add pictures..:angry7:

V05
Suave Humectant
Giovanni

:happy3: conditioner junkie:happy3:

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    small pic
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • snappynappysnappynappy Registered Users Posts: 1,262
    Phoenix wrote: »
    small pic

should i make it bigger, how do i make it bigger?

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

• hippychichippychic Registered Users Posts: 4,673 Curl Neophyte
    too funny snappynappy :sign5:

my son's friend had me cracking up after football practice one day. he said he couldn't focus in class because he kept fantasizing about this game on playstation 3 they play online. he said he could see the zombies and was attacking them. he was planning his game strategy in his daydream.
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snappynappysnappynappy Registered Users Posts: 1,262
    hippychic wrote: »
    too funny snappynappy :sign5:

my son's friend had me cracking up after football practice one day. he said he couldn't focus in class because he kept fantasizing about this game on playstation 3 they play online. he said he could see the zombies and was attacking them. he was planning his game strategy in his daydream.

I feel like id go and see BSB next year and be looking around to find her fro. Yeah id get BSBs autographs, hugs and what not( to fulfill my teenybopper dreams:D) and then ask to meet her. Id ask her what products she uses, what styles, how long has she been natural, any tips she would have..

Its wrong...:icon_smile:but if thats the case i dont wanna be right

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file