new to cg!

CurlyCarrieSCurlyCarrieS Posts: 200Registered Users
Hi everyone!
I am new to all of this and there is so much information. It's only been a few days for me but already I can tell a difference!
This is a picture of my hair August of '08. It doesn't look so bad here but I changed shampoo/conditioner a lot because after a while it seemed like they weren't working and now I know why...

I am currently using Suave coconut as a co-wash and GVP conditioning balm as rinse/leave in. I use Fantasia IC styling gel then I plop for as long as I can (sometimes sleeping with it on).

I don't think the gel is working for my hair though. Or I am not using enough.

I am looking forward to finding out what works best for my 3b (?) hair.

I am wondering how to know what the porosity of my hair is?

Thank you!
CG since10/26/09
Co-wash Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom
Leave-in Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom (Just a little before adding La Bella Max Hold Plus Volume Styling Gel.)
Just bought Olive Miracle Leave-in Conditioner to try. I used it to scrunch out the crunch and it smells wonderful. (05Jun2012)
Fotki pwpics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• CurlyCarrieSCurlyCarrieS Posts: 200Registered Users
    http://public.fotki.com/CurlyCarrieS/
    pw: pics

I just made my fotki account I wanted to share some close up pics of my hair. I will put more up after my hair is dry hopefully. (It's a holiday and I am hoping I have time)
    CG since10/26/09
    Co-wash Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom
    Leave-in Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom (Just a little before adding La Bella Max Hold Plus Volume Styling Gel.)
    Just bought Olive Miracle Leave-in Conditioner to try. I used it to scrunch out the crunch and it smells wonderful. (05Jun2012)
    Fotki pwpics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file